PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback

koala
10-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Just bumping this up. Our new vehicle is here and we don't have anywhere to park the Yaris. I'd keep it if I had a place to park it... this car is still in nearly new condition. Will take a reasonable offer from anyone on Beyond.

Vehicle Details
Year : 2008
Make and Model : Toyota Yaris
Exterior Color : Absolutely Red
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 96,000~ km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description :
This 2008 Toyota Yaris is likely the best example available. Purchased brand new in December 2007, it is a one owner, lady-driven vehicle. Extremely well-cared for, with only Mobil 1 synthetic oil. Only 94,000~ km, many of which were on the highway. The car is 100% factory original, with one key exception. A $1,000 JVC navigation unit was professionally installed. This unit includes bluetooth hands-free phone capabilities, navigation, direct iPhone/iPod support and more.
Original owners, purchased new in Edmonton in December 2007
ABS
Rear wiper
Ice-cold air conditioning
JVC nagivation/bluetooth head unit with detachable face plate
Factory head unit included should you wish to revert to standard (15 minute swap)
brand-new top-end Michelin all-season tires (new in April 2013, only 5,000 km on them) - $900
new wind shield in late 2012, although it does have a couple of small chips now.
complete set of Bridgestone winter tires & steel wheels ($900 when new) (one tire has a minor puncture and needs to be repaired)
Full set of factory floor mats + full set of Toyota all-season rubber mats
Rubber bumper trim for lift-gate
Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil
New engine air filters every 20,000 km
New charcoal cabin filters once per year
New wiper blades twice per year
Fully professionally detailed in August 2013, 6 hours inside and out. Clay bar, sealed, etc.
Body is in excellent condition. There are a few scuffs and scrapes on the rear bumper, and one small scuff on the bottom of the passenger door, otherwise very pristine.
Interior is also near-perfect. There are no rips or tears of any kind.

Extras : JVC double-din Navigation/Bluetooth/iPhone head unit, winter wheels and tires
Asking Price : $8,450 | no gst, private sale

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM me
Phone : PM me

Pictures :
More pictures available upon request.

koala
10-01-2013, 02:17 PM
A few more pics...

koala
11-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Just bumping this up. Our new vehicle is here and we don't have anywhere to park the Yaris. I'd keep it if I had a place to park it... this car is still in nearly new condition. Will take a reasonable offer from anyone on Beyond.