PDA

View Full Version : FS: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 32GB w/ Keyboard Dock + NVFlash

brad_mor
10-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Looking to sell my ASUS Transformer TF201, 32GB Slate Grey tablet with matching keyboard dock.

This is the US English keyboard dock, not that crappy bilingual canadian model so it looks like a "normal" keyboard, with proper "enter" and "shift" keys instead of the weird shaped ones. I realize this may not be as important to some, but to me a bilingual keyboard is a deal breaker for me so I thought it worth mentioning.

This unit is in great condition. Always kept in a padded neoprene slip cover when not in use.

Rated for 12 Hours of battery on tablet alone, and 18 hours with the Keyboard dock attached. Perfect for a full day of work or school.

This unit has been unlocked to install custom Android software, and is currently running the latest CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3) so it is 100% up to date with the latest version of Android, just like the Nexus devices.

I will supply the NVFlash backup files with this tablet on a CD/Dropbox also. These are tablet-specific files which allow you to restore the tablet no matter how bad you screw up the software. This means the tablet is essentially "unbrickable" so you can play around with any custom firmware, ROMS, linux, etc. with absolutely no worry of ever permanently bricking the tablet. This is the perfect tablet to play around on to learn about Android rooting, hacking, custom kernels, etc. because you can do so worry-free.

I am located in SE Calgary in Cranston, but work Downtown so I could meet in either area.

Comes with complete packaging for both the tablet and the dock and also includes the official ASUS GPS dongle for boosted GPS signal. Never had any GPS issues myself, but got the dongle shipped to me anyways.

Asking $350 OBO.

brad_mor
10-06-2013, 12:40 AM
I'll also throw in a 32gb MicroSD card, a 10" neoprene laptop/tablet case and a spare USB cable with the tablet too.

brad_mor
10-09-2013, 01:36 PM
64GB total storage!

brad_mor
10-31-2013, 09:55 AM
new price, $350 obo