PDA

View Full Version : LF: Dog Friendly House in the far South

Adrenaline101
10-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Just like the title says, I figured why not expand my search by opening up to the possibility that a beyonder might know of/have an available place.
2 late twenties males looking for a medium sized dog friendly house for rent. We are looking for an immediate or mid October possession (can be nov 1st but sooner preferred) .
Location preferred is SE/SW south of glenmore, newer home with fully fenced yard, 2 bed 2 bath minimum, all appliances, garage would be nice but not required. Monthly rent $2000 or under less depending on house features.
We are both 28 working in the trades, employed year round and non partiers. Both drive newer vehicles so secured safe parking is appreciated. We are both handy and have tools to handle any problems that can arise and have no issues with doing home improvements if a landlord is wanting that.
I have 2 medium sized dogs (45lbs) that are fully house trained and kennelled and quiet when nobody is home. Neither of them are destructive to anything but squeaky toys.

If you know of anything feel free to drop me a line with contact information and I will follow up asap.