PDA

View Full Version : si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

peter.pan
02-24-2004, 07:30 PM
A few months ago I was cruzin up southland between elbow and 14st SW. I check the rear view and see a car coming up the hill fast behind me. It's a silver sx, we just happen to come up on a red light at southland/14th heading west on southland. The sx guy starts to rev, it's on for some fun street action. The light turns green and we hit it hard up the hill. Just as we come over the crest of the hill doing a buck ten/twenty I see 50 going the other way. I downshift and hit the floor. The sx turned right on the light that came up fast, I went and turned right into Southland Leisure Centre parking lot. Sssssshiiiitttttt, it was a bit late at night and the place was shut down, hence nobody in the lot. I went straight to the end of the lot thinking I was done. I got lucky the cop went up the street to do a u turn, instead of over the curb in which case it be over for one of us. There was a row of trees lining the lot to where I turned and the cop didn.t see me. I waited a few secs and went to the lights that get me back onto southland. The cop was in the plaza across the street searching for us with his lights on. I turned right and went on home. The race was not all that, but the run was crazy. :burnout:

hjr
02-24-2004, 09:37 PM
fuck off loser

angierideswitme
02-24-2004, 09:42 PM
=HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't you go tell some fans over on CSR

89EF
02-24-2004, 09:45 PM
quite interesting...good story:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
02-24-2004, 10:24 PM
:thumbsdow gay gay gay

Chester
02-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
:thumbsdow gay gay gay

:werd: x2

gwkwan
02-24-2004, 10:31 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive6.jpg

BigShow
02-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Sounds like fun :thumbsup:

Seanith
02-24-2004, 10:53 PM
:whocares:

hampstor
02-24-2004, 11:25 PM
I don't remember who i stole this pic from but...

ShOwOfF
02-24-2004, 11:35 PM
is 50 a term for cops? Never heard that before.

EK 2.0
02-24-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
is 50 a term for cops? Never heard that before.

Its supposed to be 5-0...as in Hawaii Five-0...remember the TV show??

EK 2.0
02-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by peter.pan
A few months ago I was cruzin up southland between elbow and 14st SW. I check the rear view and see a car coming up the hill fast behind me. It's a silver sx, we just happen to come up on a red light at southland/14th heading west on southland. The sx guy starts to rev, it's on for some fun street action. The light turns green and we hit it hard up the hill. Just as we come over the crest of the hill doing a buck ten/twenty I see 50 going the other way. I downshift and hit the floor. The sx turned right on the light that came up fast, I went and turned right into Southland Leisure Centre parking lot. Sssssshiiiitttttt, it was a bit late at night and the place was shut down, hence nobody in the lot. I went straight to the end of the lot thinking I was done. I got lucky the cop went up the street to do a u turn, instead of over the curb in which case it be over for one of us. There was a row of trees lining the lot to where I turned and the cop didn.t see me. I waited a few secs and went to the lights that get me back onto southland. The cop was in the plaza across the street searching for us with his lights on. I turned right and went on home. The race was not all that, but the run was crazy. :burnout:

Dont knock his post guys, I mean I think I feel a 3 Fast 0 Furious in the works here you feel me??...We can cast Urkel as one of the drivers, and Jason Bateman as driver number 2, oh and dont forget Hasslehoff as the officer...

Marsh
02-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Dont knock his post guys, I mean I think I feel a 3 Fast 0 Furious in the works here you feel me??...We can cast Urkel as one of the drivers, and Jason Bateman as driver number 2, oh and dont forget Hasslehoff as the officer...
:rofl:

GTS Jeff
02-25-2004, 10:59 AM
hopefully a moderator will read this thread and lock it.

HillBilly
02-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by peter.pan

NICE COLOURING...BUT
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative17.jpg

rc2002
02-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Can an sx even go that fast?

QuasarCav
02-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Can an sx even go that fast?

With enough Nawzz

:rofl: :rofl:

HillBilly
02-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

With enough Nawzz

:rofl: :rofl:

that is after you swap in an SR20 motor. I sure hope its not time for race wars or we will have to pay a premium price.:D

spiceboy
02-25-2004, 02:33 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/awesome1r.jpg

rice_eater
02-25-2004, 08:37 PM
:rolleyes:

Chester
02-25-2004, 09:50 PM
^^^^
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh man i know its bad to laugh but DAMN hahahahhaha

Ridelikeme
02-25-2004, 09:53 PM
hahaha hahahah... where is everyone getting these pictures that make fun of downies, and handi's.. haha holy shit this post should be removed and placed in the gallery section..

and wow it looks like the gurl in the wheel chair doesnt have to worry about wheelin her way outta there.. she might as well fly, look at the size of the ears on that dumbo

wow, im gonna have to confess to be forgiven for this

air_mikey
02-25-2004, 10:09 PM
this thread is halarious. not the actually topic but all the pics and shit. lol