PDA

View Full Version : My Teg feels slow

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 08:43 PM
after driving my Dad's 911 Turbo and Mom's 95 stealth TT/RT in the past two days. Their passing power is effortless.

jeez I need boost.

I'm expecting someone to say "that's because it is slow". so don't bother.

shadowz
09-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Dont worry I know how you feel, after riding in Xes's lude nothing feels the same

Stratus_Power
09-22-2002, 09:00 PM
why is your mom driving a TT stealth :P

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:02 PM
because it's fun and a nice car to drive.

shadowz, I've got the car in your sig in a magazine here. I love it.

Weapon_R
09-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
after driving my Dad's 911 Turbo and Mom's 95 stealth TT/RT in the past two days. Their passing power is effortless.

jeez I need boost.

I'm expecting someone to say "that's because it is slow". so don't bother.

I wish my parents were cool enough to buy cars like that!

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:06 PM
there's a total of 3 turbochargers in our garage.:drool: :drool: :drool: oh, and a total of about 25.8psi too.

Audi Kid
09-22-2002, 09:07 PM
u brag alot..fuck

sexualbanana
09-22-2002, 09:14 PM
at least he's not blowing a ton of smoke outta his ass.

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:16 PM
sorry, and thanks. If I offend anyone I promise I'll delete this post. I'm just realizing how slow my car is.

Audi Kid
09-22-2002, 09:19 PM
blowing smoke out his ass? dont delete it....its just that u always talk abought your cars and your dads cars and your moms cars...............meh fuck it

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:22 PM
I'd talk about my car but that's boring. + I thought people here liked hearing stuff about perf. automobiles.

always?

infamous
09-22-2002, 09:31 PM
not always....there is talk about a sunfire on here, isn't there??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Audi Kid
09-22-2002, 09:31 PM
not always but shit man....u talk abought them alot...........fuck it tho!

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Ok, I'll cut back

infamous
09-22-2002, 09:47 PM
not trying to sound like a complete ass or anything audi kid, but if you don't like reading about what other people think, then don't. this is a car-based website, and everyone has their own opinion. :dunno:

legendboy
09-22-2002, 09:52 PM
There's lots of things u can do to make your car faster! Just convince dad to chip in and help you out! Then u can have 4 turbos in the garage!

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:54 PM
I can see how the 1st post could be interpreted as "bragging". But I was just trying to convey the relativity of how people think their car's ok, untill they get a chance to drive a car that is actually fast.

Ekliptix
09-22-2002, 09:57 PM
Corey, well if your manifold proves it's worth, I may be paying you to make one for me in the future. That'd be a sleeper: stock hight w/ hubcaps..pssshhhhhhh. We're actually shopping around for an exhaust kit for the Porsche now, but they're crazy $$.

Stratus_Power
09-22-2002, 10:05 PM
convince your mom that your car is better and switch car w/ her

max_boost
09-23-2002, 12:12 AM
AudiKid: stop acting like a fag

this is a car forum, eliptix can say whatever he wants as long as he is not out to offend anyone

maybe you two hang out too much or something

anyway, i know the feeling, i went from no boost, to 6psi with the jrsc and no boost. dam, i know why people spend that $10k or however much to turbo their cars because after you feel the power, its all worth it!!!

max_boost
09-23-2002, 12:13 AM
When my dad was picking up his 03 Forester, I was trying to convince him to get a WRX hehe :D

Audi Kid
09-23-2002, 11:41 AM
im not trying to be a prick...but just things like when ur dad was selling his car........u put "My dads selling a car" like you have 50 of um...............sorry if u took offence! peace

Ekliptix
09-23-2002, 12:37 PM
I just stated the topic that way because the people on here are not just into imports and compacts, so potential buyers may have been available. I said it was my Dad's in the title because then more people(potential buyers) would look at the tread, then if it had just said "car for sale". just trying to help my pop sell his car.

I think we should stop discussing this. I'm tired of explaining myself.
no hard feelings I hope.

HRD2PLZ
09-23-2002, 12:58 PM
Ekliptix can say whatever he wants. I only wish my parents would buy sweet cars :D I know my dads looking into a little roadster or something but :dunno:

He's not offending anyone- And if it offends you, then don't read the damn post! If only my mom was cool enough to drive a Stealth TT :drool: My moms so lame, she can't drive a standard. Years ago my dad tried to teach her on his Supra (before I was born) and she smashed it up good :thumbsdow

Ekliptix
09-23-2002, 01:02 PM
hey, I'm teaching my Dad to rev match and to try heal-toeing. I never let anyone try standard for the 1st time w/ my car. I'd be so pissed if I heard gear grinding.

HRD2PLZ
09-23-2002, 01:06 PM
I taught a few of my friends how to drive a 5 speed when I had my EL. But, not on the Accord...yet. I let one of my friends drive my car (because she has a 5 speed too) and I couldn't help but think how bad she sucked...:rofl:

Not that I'm anywhere near perfect or anything :dunno:

Stratus_Power
09-23-2002, 03:17 PM
aw my family really sux... my Dad still working in HK so he doesnt drive ( though he been talking for years how he want to buy a corvette..been his life long dream or something).. and my mom care NOTHINGS about car.. she still driving a pos GM minivan which she refused to get rid of til now.. cuz its almost to a point where its not drivable.. hell my mom doesnt even want to drive anymore.. she would rather have ppl driving her around.. thats why im trying to convince her to upgrade to something nice so i can drive her around :P maybe the new CTS or something

GP_DrIvEr
09-23-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
( though he been talking for years how he want to buy a corvette..been his life long dream or something).. and my mom care NOTHINGS about car.. she still driving a pos GM minivan

haha thats funny my dad bought himself a 1980 Corvette with 20,000km on it (mint condition), and my mom still doesnt care about cars she had a POS minivan for so long until my dad bought her a new '02 Toyota Highlander Limited

Stratus_Power
09-23-2002, 09:25 PM
haha yeh remember how i started a thread on which car should my mom buy.. heh well my dad dont trust giving her the money to buy another PoS mini van so we gonna wait til my Dad comes home during Xmas and we all go car shopping! :thumbsup:

Hipermax_d
09-23-2002, 11:07 PM
i wish my dad would buy a porsche

Ekliptix
09-23-2002, 11:27 PM
I couldn't believe he let my drive it all the way back from Banff too. I saw him packing those beer before we left in the morning, and already I knew that I was not going to be the one drinking that day, bwahahahha. Later: "uh, Graham. Here, you drive home."

James
09-23-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

: My moms so lame, she can't drive a standard. Years ago my dad tried to teach her on his Supra (before I was born) and she smashed it up good :thumbsdow

Ha, women in your family seem to have a thing with crashing cars when they are learning how to drive!:rofl: *cough*4-runner into a wall, lol.

finboy
09-23-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Ekliptix can say whatever he wants. I only wish my parents would buy sweet cars :D I know my dads looking into a little roadster or something but :dunno:

He's not offending anyone- And if it offends you, then don't read the damn post! If only my mom was cool enough to drive a Stealth TT :drool: My moms so lame, she can't drive a standard. Years ago my dad tried to teach her on his Supra (before I was born) and she smashed it up good :thumbsdow

my mom just crashed the 89 jetta into the garage and neighbors fence...

thats the 3rd time his fence has been damaged and it was our fault.

HRD2PLZ
09-24-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by James

Ha, women in your family seem to have a thing with crashing cars when they are learning how to drive!:rofl: *cough*4-runner into a wall, lol.

:rofl: I forgot about that! :dunno: I got a new paint job outta it though :D

300rwhp
09-25-2002, 05:21 PM
my dad has an f40....... oh shit he doesnt...its a honda.
fudge.