PDA

View Full Version : LF:Roommate-inner city detached home

ercchry
10-24-2013, 11:37 AM
so my current roommate is moving out, he gave me ample time but my brother was going to move in... till he accepted a job in edmonton today :banghead:

soooo, nov. 1st room will be empty.

house is an original 1912 build that has been updated over the years, its a ~1500sqft two story detached home, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths (one with a shower, other with a tub)

the room in question is upstairs at the back of the home with partial downtown views. its a pretty decent size, it sides the upstairs bathroom and the spare room. room is carpeted with a standard sized closet, one window and some built in shelves (current roommate has his desk under the shelves and its basically like a floating bookshelf)

the house is on a pretty quiet street in inglewood, right next to the outdoor rink and community centre. walking distance to everything on 9th ave. takes ~30min to walk to the farthest reaches of 9th (hose and hound/bite area)

the household consists of my wife to be, our dog and our cat.... and myself. we are both working professionals. we work mon-fri 8-4/10-6 kind of thing with her having the odd tue-sat week

house is pretty quiet, we are normally in bed by midnight, might have the odd dinner party with a few couples that runs till maybe 11pm and only on the odd weekend.

we must have someone move in that actually has common sense and courtesy. ie. when the little light is on, that means the dishes in the dishwasher are CLEAN :nut: also yelling at your computer games at 4am is NOT okay... that sort of stuff.

rent is all inclusive and $700/month we also have every single shaw channel and high speed internet (wifi, and the room also has a hard line)

there is ample street parking, i do have a garage, but its being used for storage and my bikes... you would be able to put things smaller than a car in it if you wish. there is a parking pad out back, but i keep my ugly old truck on it, cause its big and ugly

to screen people, i'd prefer to meet for a drink with the two of us somewhere, and see how it goes!

PM if interested or if you have any other questions

thanks
Eric

ercchry
11-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Brother ended up moving in for the month, house is empty dec. 1st

pics of current setup:

http://i.imgur.com/fj701Yb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8LLDbgq.jpg