PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Camera busts a Pervert!

roopi
02-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Tanning clients filmed naked

The Province

February 25, 2004

A suspicious boyfriend armed with a picture-taking cellphone led police in Reading, Ohio to a tanning salon owner who was charged, allegedly for taking pictures of some naked customers.

The boyfriend and his girlfriend went to Maximum Exposure so she could catch some rays. While the girlfriend was in the tanning booth, the boyfriend sat in the lobby.

As he waited, he noticed that every time his girlfriend entered or exited the tanning bed, a DVD player or computer he could see would activate or deactivate.

Suspicious, he inspected the tanning bed where he saw a miniature camera. He took a picture which he showed to police.

Police found wireless miniature cameras inside two tanning beds in the salon. Mark Huffman was charged with 29 counts.

xkon
02-25-2004, 08:56 AM
finally a good thing happens with a camera phone!!!

hjr
02-25-2004, 01:45 PM
haha!!! what a pervvv

Zero102
02-26-2004, 12:46 AM
Fuck man if somebody was takin pictures of my girl at a tanning place, I'd do more than take some pictures. I'd bust their freakin nuts.
Good to hear they busted them.

legereandrew4
02-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Zero102
Fuck man if somebody was takin pictures of my girl at a tanning place, I'd do more than take some pictures. I'd bust their freakin nuts.
Good to hear they busted them.

yea,,, id be getting to cops called on me after i beat his ass and trashed the place.

EK 2.0
02-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by legereandrew4

yea,,, id be getting to cops called on me after i beat his ass and trashed the place.

911 Chick "Hello 911 whats your emergency??"

Me "Well I need police and an ambulance at the tanning place on Blake Street"

911 Chick "Why is that sir??"

Me "Well i am shit kicking the owner of this place for taking naked shot of my gf"

cappachihngo
02-26-2004, 01:24 AM
haha i'd do the same 2 man... i'd make sure he has no nuts after i'm done with him...

DJ Lazy
02-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by xkon
finally a good thing happens with a camera phone!!!

:werd:

then again............... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... it might come in handy at school.......... :rofl: :angel:

rc2002
02-26-2004, 12:15 PM
That guy who got busted is an idiot. He left the recordings in plain site. I'm surprised no one caught it earlier.

ecstasy_civic
03-01-2004, 02:37 PM
a guy at MRC was taking pics of my gf with his camera phone, he was then SHIT KICKED! and expelled from school:D

His friends thought they were real tough too:rolleyes: :burnout: