PDA

View Full Version : LF: Clean non-running DSM

380gnsx
10-30-2013, 07:56 PM
As the title states, I am looking around for either a talon or eclipse that is in need of an engine. Insurance is giving me some cash due to hail damage and I would like to find something to put my current drivetrain into.
The specifics:
Body must be in good shape
Interior as well preferably, though that's not as important to me
1gb or 2g
Turbo
Awd
Manual
Something that only needs a motor transplant etc, not entirely keen on piecing together an abandoned project. (Though if it's not too much I may consider)

Look forward to seeing what is available. Just message me with some info or pics. Thanks in advance

pheoxs
10-31-2013, 12:57 PM
My friend has this for sale if you're interested, there's more in parts than he's asking plus a shell in pretty decent shape.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-GS-T-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ537824390

380gnsx
10-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Looks alright, too bad it's only Fwd.

380gnsx
11-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Nothing hey... Oh well. I guess I will just live with the hail damage and put the money back into the car in parts. Unless something turns up soon, feel free to still tell me about what you may have. Or if you have some decent parts check my post in the parts section. Looking for things like 3" exhaust, suspension, intercooler, or anything else that may come in handy when I throw in the HX35.