PDA

View Full Version : So i fucked up and now I need a body shop

MalibuStacy
11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
So last night I clipped my car against a trucks front bumper ad I need to have a dent pulled.

If I can go the paintless route, were is the best place to go?
If I need to get said dent pulled and painted, where is best to go?

Discuss

BokCh0y
11-04-2013, 11:26 PM
paintless, try tomcopdr here on the board.

spikerS
11-04-2013, 11:26 PM
if you are not in a rush, give TomCo a shout. I am not sure if he is doing the one offs, but it can't hurt to ask.

TYMSMNY
11-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Tomco is busy at the moment. Please leave a message and he'll get back to you next month. *BEEEPPPP*

SportEL
11-05-2013, 01:26 AM
I've read Micropaint/Chippy Auto Appearance mentioned here before that do good work.

--->http://www.micropaint.ca/locations.html

InRich
11-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY
Tomco is busy at the moment. Please leave a message and he'll get back to you next month. *BEEEPPPP*

guys fucking good, course hes gonna be busy...

Afrodeziak
01-21-2014, 10:17 AM
EcoDent on Edmonton Trail.

MalibuStacy
01-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Thanks but I got this thing fixed months ago, wet to dent squad, was in and out the same day

BMDUBS
01-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Glad you got it fixed up but tell us, how was your experience with dent squad? How did the repair turn out? Cost?

MalibuStacy
01-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Err well cost, I think it was 400, as for the repair, unless you have ever done any bodywork, you'd never be able to tell the dent was there, not creases or noticeable deformations, just a slight line in the paint which has been heavily buffed. Unless you knew where to look, you'd never know. As for customer service, I thought it was good, only issue is that the sop is a bit off the beaten track haha

rlim891
01-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by MalibuStacy
Err well cost, I think it was 400, as for the repair, unless you have ever done any bodywork, you'd never be able to tell the dent was there, not creases or noticeable deformations, just a slight line in the paint which has been heavily buffed. Unless you knew where to look, you'd never know. As for customer service, I thought it was good, only issue is that the sop is a bit off the beaten track haha
if you ever wanted to get that line out, shine revolution can help by applying clear coat on to it. Since that spot is heavily buffed which means factory clear coat on it has heavily reduced.
here's their website www.shinerevolution.com | www.facebook.com/shinerevolution

speedog
01-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Used Dent Squad for insurance claims on two vehicles we own that got hit in the August 2012 hailstorm and found the work they did to be quite good. Would recommend and go back to them, no complaints about their service either.

MalibuStacy
01-21-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm not exaggerating when I say barely noticeable, I've done bodywork and I'm very pleased with it