PDA

View Full Version : Looking to play some rec hockey in Calgary.

GordonGekko
11-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Looking to play some hockey once or twice a week. To give you an idea of the level/calibre I'm looking for; I'm 23 and have played Minor Midget/Junior B in the past. I live in Spruce Cliff so something in the NW/SW/inner city area would be ideal.

Signed up too late and didn't get in the intramural league at UofC, so that's not an option. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Davetronz
11-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Check Kijiji for people looking for last minute players to fill their teams.

CAHL Free Agent List:
http://www.cahl.ca/site/3333/page.asp?Site=9919&ID=5610&LeagueID=9919

NCHL:
Contact them directly and see if any of their "house" teams need an extra skater
nchl.com

Nickerjones
11-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz
NCHL:
Contact them directly and see if any of their "house" teams need an extra skater
nchl.com [/B]

If this is what you want to do , let me know , and I can find out for you rather quickly.

r3ccOs
11-06-2013, 10:41 PM
better off playing shinny if you're looking for decent ice times and good quality players.

Cardel
Trico
South Fish Creek
and other City of Calgary rinks on the weekend

maybe play Sr. A?

colinxx235
11-08-2013, 01:36 PM
you can pm me your email/cell/contact etc. In div C CAHL, decent puck. We might have a spot opening up soon. Or sometimes need spares to showup. Y

Hakkola
11-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Top two leagues NCHL has some pretty good quality players, particularly the first div. Ice times do suck though. Games are usually at 10 or so.