PDA

View Full Version : Looking to move company website to new host

cycosis
11-05-2013, 05:54 PM
My current host and developer is useless.

I need to switch over to a new host. My questions are: Does anyone have a host they can recommend for an e-commerce site? What should I know about the whole process?

Does anyone know of a company that handles both hosting capabilities as well as design in drupal?

Thx!

Wrinkly
11-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Take a look at myhosting.com. Can't answer your techie questions myself, their website should though. Or you can email them (always been extremely prompt in my experience). As a host they've been amazing for the 15 plus years I've used them. Reliable and secure.

AndyL
11-05-2013, 08:35 PM
A790 / SuaveSites.com

Dunno about the programming language - but betcha he'd get ya into a ecommerce Solution. And he hosts/maintains...

A790
11-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by AndyL
A790 / SuaveSites.com

Dunno about the programming language - but betcha he'd get ya into a ecommerce Solution. And he hosts/maintains...
Yea but I tend to avoid Drupal and use WordPress. :)

cycosis
11-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Yea thats the buzz I have been hearing. Go figure, we build the site on their recommendation using drupal 2.5 years ago, i go away for a year to do my masters, i come back to find my team has all left at the company and now all they do is say how drupal sucks. Great client support hey?