PDA

View Full Version : FS: 06 Lexus GS430 (FullyLoaded,Well Maintained,WinterRdy)

carguy
11-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2006
Make and Model : Lexus GS430
Exterior Color : Carbon Grey Pearl
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : 6Speed Auto
Odometer Reading : 164XXXkm
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : We have available a great condition & perfectly maintained 06 Lexus GS430. The exterior is a dark grey pearl the interior is immaculate black leather. It comes with a 300hp 320tq v8 engine with plenty of passing power on the highway, yet yields around 9.9L /100km for great fuel economy. It is fully loaded with every single option possible for the GS that year.

Recently (last month) I had new cross drilled rotors and ceramic brake pads installed all around, Brand new K&N reusable Air Filter & full synthetic oil change. Years of maintenance free driving ahead.

Options include Touch Screen GPS, 6 disk in dash cd/dvd player (plays dvd video), Light sensor rearview mirror, HID headlights, Power Moonroof, TPMS, Led interior and exterior lighting, radar guided Cruise Control (senses car in front and automatic adjust), Fully adjustable motorized seating, Automatic Park Assist, Heated and Cooled Black leather seating in great condition, Mark Levinson Premium audio system, Traction control system & Stability control with Snow mode, rear motorized sunshade. Lexus Winter Mats. The list goes on...

The vehicle comes currently equiped with brand new Michelin X-ice winter tires (winter ready) on 18" factory Lexus Wheels. I do have the summers but that will not be included at the current price. We can work something out if interested. Both sets have plenty of tread left easily 90%+ tread on both.

Please no low ballers or tire kickers. This is a great condition, perfectly maintained Lexus at a fair price.

The wife & I are selling the vehicle as we're planning on buying a larger home.

Thanks for looking & feel free to contact us if you're interested.

Asking Price : $21500

Contact Information
Drop me a PM or text call me at 403-399-0661

:thumbsup: