PDA

View Full Version : FS: $3000 Ford store credits for sale

RoseLover2.0
11-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I have $3000 reimbursement from the North Star Ford (Crowfoot) Dealership for sale $2500 cash.
The credit can be used to buy Used or New cars in this dealership.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in this offer.
Thank you.

eglove
11-11-2013, 11:26 AM
What a fobulous deal. Is this transferable?

RoseLover2.0
11-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by eglove
What a fobulous deal. Is this transferable?
Yes.
You can go to the dealership to pick the car you want, and nail down the out of door price.
Once it gets into the payment stage, use my store credits and save extra $500.

quick_scar
11-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

CompletelyNumb
11-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Would you be willing to meet at the delearship during the purchase to ensure the discount is valid and transferable, and then take payment once the sale is finalized?

RoseLover2.0
11-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
Would you be willing to meet at the delearship during the purchase to ensure the discount is valid and transferable, and then take payment once the sale is finalized?
I don't think you can get the best price if I am there with you. Because they know you are going to use the credits, and you have to buy the car with them to use the credits, so they might not give you the best price.
I still prefer you go there and pick the car yourself, and negotiate the price with them. Once the price is finalized, and you are going to pay for the car, I will be there to sign and let you to use my credits.
I have to be there in person to sign to use the credits. So I prefer I only show up at the last stage.
The sale manager said I can use the credits for my friends and families. So I think the credits are transferable.

speedog
11-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).