PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Child Rape Assembly Line

LollerBrader
11-13-2013, 11:11 PM
"In Ritual Bathhouses of the Jewish Orthodoxy, Children Are Systematically Abused"

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

jsn
11-13-2013, 11:53 PM
This is one of the reasons I don't like the institution of religion. It's just another way for those in authority positions to abuse their power. In no way am I saying that every religious authority figure is guilty, but it's just another opportunity for the abuse of power. I have no issues if people believe in a higher power, but I don't believe that a person should be elevated above others and put in a position of authority, just because they are the so called "experts" in a certain faith.

I went to catholic school all my life, but I never believed in the institution of religion, nor did I ever believe in the gospel. There's been too many examples of people twisting the so called "word of God" to their own benefit.

Ok, I'm done. /END RANT

A790
11-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by jsn
This is one of the reasons I don't like the institution of religion. It's just another way for those in authority positions to abuse their power. In no way am I saying that every religious authority figure is guilty, but it's just another opportunity for the abuse of power. I have no issues if people believe in a higher power, but I don't believe that a person should be elevated above others and put in a position of authority, just because they are the so called "experts" in a certain faith.

I went to catholic school all my life, but I never believed in the institution of religion, nor did I ever believe in the gospel. There's been too many examples of people twisting the so called "word of God" to their own benefit.

Ok, I'm done. /END RANT
Hold on, we don't need to be so tolerant when we're mad. People's blind faith facilitates this type of behaviour. At what point do we decide it isn't okay anymore?

Seth1968
11-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by A790

Hold on, we don't need to be so tolerant when we're mad. People's blind faith facilitates this type of behaviour. At what point do we decide it isn't okay anymore?

When their actions infringe on others?

SmAcKpOo
11-14-2013, 10:17 AM

When blood comes out of boys' anuses?

Why does it seem that more and more of these atrocities are coming out of the organized religion camps? Is it bias reporting? I don't hear much about Joe Blow, non-denominational, serial boy rapist in the news....

Seth1968
11-14-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm beginning to think A790 was being sarcastic.:dunno:

A790
11-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Seth1968
I'm beginning to think A790 was being sarcastic.:dunno:
I'm beginning to think you guys missed my point entirely.

I was commenting on jsn's "tolerant, carefully worded" response where in one sentence he condemns religion, but in the other justifies the beliefs by saying people are entitled to them.

No, no more of that shit. Because we always seem to "take it in stride" this kind of shit keeps happening. We NEED to be angry about this. We need to demonstrate that the blind following of faith is not okay, and that there are rules and obligations that people must adhere to.

What I was saying, more or less, was "why the fuck are you so calm about this?!".

*facepalm*

JRSC00LUDE
11-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Thankfully, my son has no exposure to religion from me.

This is though, one of those times when it is easy to say what one would do. If I discovered someone had done that to my son, I would kill them. Period.

rage2
11-14-2013, 11:47 AM
After reading that, I now feel bad for every time I've made fun of Mibz in the past. Sorry bro.

SmAcKpOo
11-14-2013, 12:29 PM

I was commenting on jsn's "tolerant, carefully worded" response where in one sentence he condemns religion, but in the other justifies the beliefs by saying people are entitled to them.

No, no more of that shit. Because we always seem to "take it in stride" this kind of shit keeps happening. We NEED to be angry about this. We need to demonstrate that the blind following of faith is not okay, and that there are rules and obligations that people must adhere to.

What I was saying, more or less, was "why the fuck are you so calm about this?!".

*facepalm*

Because racism...or some other shit.

Unfortunately the mass media probably won't pick up on this story for sake of "not upsetting the Jews" or something...

In response to your post A790. I am not calm about this at all....

JRSC00LUDE
11-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo

Judging by your username, this has likely impacted you deeply.

A790
11-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo

Because racism...or some other shit.

Unfortunately the mass media probably won't pick up on this story for sake of "not upsetting the Jews" or something...

LOL I didn't mean "you" specifically, I meant "you" as in society. We gotta stop facilitating this kind of stuff.

I'm glad you're mad. I am too.

jsn
11-14-2013, 12:58 PM

*facepalm*

Don't get me wrong, stuff like this angers me, but it's an online forum for discussions. Simply getting pissed and posting "FUCK THESE RABIS, LYNCH THEM" doesn't add much to the conversation.

I wasn't condemning peoples belief in a higher power, but instead the institution of religion. The institutional part is a social institution, where they follow scriptures/writings, and they elevate so called "experts" to positions of authority which can lead to abuse of power. That's what I'm condemning. I think institutional religion is a large part of what's wrong with the world. Institutionalized religion is archaic and I don't think it has any place in modern society.

I don't however, have any qualms if people chose to believe in a higher power and live by certain ideals. The 10 commandments of Christianity can basically be summed up by the golden rule, " One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself." I have no issues with people following this ideal. It's when you turn religion into another form of social control, that I have an issue with it.

I don't see how you misinterpreted this as me thinking that these blatant abuses of power is OK.

A790
11-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by jsn

Don't get me wrong, stuff like this angers me, but it's an online forum for discussions. Simply getting pissed and posting "FUCK THESE RABIS, LYNCH THEM" doesn't add much to the conversation.

I wasn't condemning peoples belief in a higher power, but instead the institution of religion. The institutional part is a social institution, where they follow scriptures/writings, and they elevate so called "experts" to positions of authority which can lead to abuse of power. That's what I'm condemning. I think institutional religion is a large part of what's wrong with the world. Institutionalized religion is archaic and I don't think it has any place in modern society.

I don't however, have any qualms if people chose to believe in a higher power and live by certain ideals. The 10 commandments of Christianity can basically be summed up by the golden rule, " One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself." I have no issues with people following this ideal. It's when you turn religion into another form of social control, that I have an issue with it.

I don't see how you misinterpreted this as me thinking that these blatant abuses of power is OK.
See my post right above yours. :)

jsn
11-14-2013, 01:28 PM
haha ok. Missed that one. Just saw you quote my post and say ask why "you" were so calm about it. My bad:)

Seth1968
11-14-2013, 02:23 PM

Good question.

Answer: Because big money and votes allow kids to bleed out of their asses and destroy their lives.

Ever wonder why repeat pedophiles are constantly released to destroy another life?

If such pedophile was "cured", would you allow him to babysit your kids?

HiTempguy1
11-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Seth1968

If such pedophile was "cured", would you allow him to babysit your kids?

You can't cure being a pedophile anymore than you can cure a drug addict/alcoholic. It is what you are, the only "cure" is you controlling yourself, which most can't.

ercchry
11-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

You can't cure being a pedophile anymore than you can cure a drug addict/alcoholic. It is what you are, the only "cure" is you controlling yourself, which most can't.

pretty sure chemical castration helps :thumbsup:

sr20s14zenki
11-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Hang em upside down, slit their throats, end of discussion.

rx7_turbo2
11-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

pretty sure chemical castration helps :thumbsup:

Why chemical? Mechanical castration is just as easy, and cheaper.

rizfarmer
11-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Unbelievable. What I've really never understood is how leaders and figureheads from many different religions can condemn homosexuality then commit the act themselves?

sr20s14zenki
11-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Its not homosexuality if the kid is under age.... :rolleyes:

yep, totally agree. But i believe what i stated above, is how they see it.

pieces of shit should be anally raped with barbed wire.

codetrap
11-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Why chemical? Mechanical castration is just as easy, and cheaper. Cheaper yet is a bullet. Anyone that victimizes children should be treated like a rabid animal and put down. End of story.