PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Gift?????????

2.2vtec
02-25-2004, 11:35 PM
Looking to buy my girlfriend a birthday gift but not too sure on what to buy her. I know she needs a new cell phone cause hers is broken but the one I know she likes is 300 bucks....Can anyone hook me up with a deal with telus. It's the lg phone without a camera. Or does anyone have any other ideas??

xrayvsn
02-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Jewelry?

Maybe a little cliche'd and less practical, but I imagine will still make her happy.

JordanLotoski
02-26-2004, 12:05 AM
how about a day pass with you at a spa, then a nice dinner...a cell phone is sumting u just get her cause she needs one..if i got my wife one she'd kill me..might as well be a gift certificate

cappachihngo
02-26-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
how about a day pass with you at a spa, then a nice dinner...a cell phone is sumting u just get her cause she needs one..if i got my wife one she'd kill me..might as well be a gift certificate

I'd do the same as above

itsnotaDUB
02-26-2004, 12:32 AM
spas are always good, but maybe take her away for a weekend.. banff maybe.. it will be a birthday she will never remember..

BebeAphrodite
02-26-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec
Looking to buy my girlfriend a birthday gift but not too sure on what to buy her. I know she needs a new cell phone cause hers is broken but the one I know she likes is 300 bucks....Can anyone hook me up with a deal with telus. It's the lg phone without a camera. Or does anyone have any other ideas??

Too bad you didn't get it around X-mas time, it had temporarily dropped to $249. Unless you know someone from London Drugs/Future Shop, there aren't any discounts. Those employees who work at Telus stores may be able to get cost+10% but that price works out to more than Future Shop/LD prices.
Good phone tho!

bull sheite
02-26-2004, 07:48 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BloNdie
02-26-2004, 09:23 AM
I would definatly agree with the spa idea...or even just a massage! and give her a gift certificate, or a little money towards the phone.