PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! lets play knockout!

spikerS
11-24-2013, 10:15 AM
:facepalm:

I have been hearing rumors of this "game" for quite awhile. Quite frankly, it sickens me. I don't care if the group does it to each other, but the second they start targeting random people, for the sole purpose of trying to knock them out. My faith in humanity has dropped another few notches.

http://globalnews.ca/news/985208/breaking-down-the-knockout-game/

At least there are a few good stories that come out of it.

http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.UpIl68Trz4z

gzptOuQ0M9U

BigMass
11-24-2013, 10:27 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_nihilism

C_Dave45
11-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Just watched this news story last night. Makes my blood boil!!! I just want to see someone walk up to the perpetrator and do the very same thing.

They even targeted and nailed a 78 year old woman!!!!!! Fucking useless pieces of shit. Waste of oxygen. I say annihilate them on the spot.

Fuck!!!

Seth1968
11-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Calling them pieces of shit is an understatement.

Originally posted by spikers
My faith in humanity has dropped another few notches.

Mine too, and it was already in the red.

Graham_A_M
11-24-2013, 01:11 PM
When I clicked on this thread, I was expecting a NES video game or the like.
:rofl:

I hope as a deterant people found to do this get a felony count each time.... this is senseless and disgusting.

yes lets target a random person that did nothing wrong, and knock him/her out so the fall on the concrete/asphalt, bang their head yet again on it, and risk permanent brain damage.

Yeah that sounds like good times to be sure. :nut:

speedog
11-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Scary thing is that this is probably happening right here in Calgary and there's probably members of this forum who probably think this would be a hoot - said members will be mute of course but it's not a stretch to believe that they are on here.

AE92_TreunoSC
11-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Why its dangerous to wear headphones in urban areas like that. You don't have a chance.

I'd hate to be in charge of trying to stop this shit. It further enforces CCTV in hopes of catching the idiots slip up.

I'd run one over with my car if I saw them do it at a bus stop as mentioned.

Sugarphreak
11-24-2013, 02:06 PM

FraserB
11-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

They even targeted and nailed a 78 year old woman!!!!!! Fucking useless pieces of shit. Waste of oxygen. I say annihilate them on the spot.

Fuck!!!

They messed up going after her, bet neither of the kids thought they'd get shot by an old lady.

Huge props to her for taking out the trash. Maybe the others will think twice now.

Phl0xed
11-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Why can't kids just play 'tag' or 'red rover' like we did when I was younger... Or, better yet, a game of basketball/street hockey? This just makes me sick to my stomach...

ZenOps
11-24-2013, 04:42 PM
I used to get smashed up pretty good playing duck duck goose.

Such a dangerous kids game.

Supa Dexta
11-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Im all for CCW's in canada. That stupid little bastard doesnt seem too regretful, he should have took one to the face.

C_Dave45
11-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Shit...looks like the 60 yr old lady shooting and killkng two dirtbags might just be urban lore:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/367301-knockout-game-story-that-claims-60-year-old-woman-fatally-shot-2-teens-appears-fake/?photo=2

HuMz
11-24-2013, 08:28 PM
It would be nice if the mainstream media would address the fact all of these cases seem to be race driven. If it was a bunch of white thugs doing this to black people, the black community would be absolutely outraged a million times worse then the treyon martin incident.

It wouldn't hurt to have some of these black leaders who are always extremely vocal to the media in cases of black discrimination to publicly denounce these acts. Racism is racism and trying to hide it isn't going to solve the issue.

Seth1968
11-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by HuMz
It would be nice if the mainstream media would address the fact all of these cases seem to be race driven. If it was a bunch of white thugs doing this to black people, the black community would be absolutely outraged a million times worse then the treyon martin incident.

It wouldn't hurt to have some of these black leaders who are always extremely vocal to the media in cases of black discrimination to publicly denounce these acts. Racism is racism and trying to hide it isn't going to solve the issue.

It's what we all know, but are too afraid to say lest we are deemed racist.

FraserB
11-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by HuMz

Didn't you know that only white people can be racist?

JRSC00LUDE
11-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Didn't you know that only white people can be racist?

Exactly. Living in Saskatoon, I've never met a racist First Nation member. I've just met a ton that hate fucking whitey. Ain't nothing wrong with that. :dunno:

spikerS
11-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Exactly. Living in Saskatoon, I've never met a racist First Nation member. I've just met a ton that hate fucking whitey. Ain't nothing wrong with that. :dunno:

I fucking HATE whitey too.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2000_Me__Myself___Irene/000MMI_Michael_Bowman_007.jpg

you&me
11-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by speedog
Scary thing is that this is probably happening right here in Calgary and there's probably members of this forum who probably think this would be a hoot - said members will be mute of course but it's not a stretch to believe that they are on here.

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I highly doubt it, this isn't the USA.

I actually witnessed this exact thing about 15 years ago. It was early in the evening (light out) in a very nice area. A guy that was a friend of a friend of a friend was there and just socked this middle-aged guy that was out for a stroll. I'd never seen anything like it.

The idiot that punched the guy went on to go to jail for killing a friend in a similar "I'll punch you, you punch me" situation.

So yes, it (unfortunately) can happen here.

Seth1968
11-25-2013, 08:37 AM
^ That's typically an isolated incident in Canada.

What's happening in the US is organized, premeditated, and considered a fun game.

It's outright savagery.

snowcat
11-25-2013, 07:37 PM
The old lady shooting the teens is a hoax, all the news stations picking it up was funny.