PDA

View Full Version : Weatherford Interview: What to expect?

Nast
11-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Hey everybody

So I have an interview with Weatherford next week and Im wondering what questions to expect and what their process is like.

I know most places have the standard format but if there's something that might throw me off or something they do differently I figured it would be good to know about it.

The position is technical support so its more IT based. My background is IT and GIS so I assume I have a good shot at it. They asked me to bring references, which seems odd because its the first interview. It shouldn't be a problem to get some but its just short notice.

Thanks for any help :)

CompletelyNumb
11-26-2013, 09:17 PM
You should have references lined up when you're applying.

Last time I interviewed with them, it was a standard three person panel. Classic questions, describe work problems you've overcome, managing people, juggling responsibility, prioritizing work load, etc. Some background chat and experience questions.

This was for field related work, though I don't imagine it would be much different for you.

Nast
11-26-2013, 11:00 PM
You're right about the references. I mean, I usually keep in touch with mine but I applied to this job a few weeks back and was also looking at other offers.

So did you end up getting the job or did you go with another service company?