Year : 2012
Make and Model : Toyota Camry V6 SE
Exterior Color : Barcelona Red
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 10050
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :

This car was purchased at Country Hill Toyota August/2012. Accident free. I am selling this car simply because my new job requires me to drive more therefore I will need a truck for work.

This car is fully loaded including 18 inch alloy wheel, navigation system, key-less entry, sunroof, auto dimming mirrors, and much more. It also comes with 3M plastic film to whole hood and side mirrors, tinted windows, SOS program, side visors (can be removed if wanted to), lifetime oil and filter changes from Toyota Country hills. If you were to get this entire package new, it will cost you more than $37000. You are saving tons of money with this super low KM with perfect interior/exterior condition.

My camera is broken therefore I am unable to take decent pictures. I have attached pictures of what the car looks like in the kijiji link minus the 3m plastic film, side visors and 3m tint. If you are serious about purchasing, you can arrange a time with me to see the car.

Serious inquires only!!!

Extras : Side Visors, 3M film to hood/side mirrors, SOS program, Oil/filter change for lifetime and tinted windows
Asking Price : 28000

Contact Information Kalvia
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-667-6712 (text only please)

Pictures :

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2012-Toyota-Camry-Sedan-V6-SE-barcelona-red-W0QQAdIdZ549289431