PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Pontiac Sunfire Must Sell Quick 4000 but make me an offer!!

Hot_Wheelz
02-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Hey guys.. so i had a buyer for the sunfire but he droped out and bought something else for a grand insted.. so now more than ever i need someone to buy my car. I've been looking at a Mazda MX-3 in Calgary because i figured that this other guy was gonna buy my car.. so the guy with the MX-3 is holding it till firday for me (Car show friday).. but i dont have any money to send him for either a down payment.. OR the car.. so he's going to start taking offers on it on friday.. PLEASE if anyone knows a mom or a girlfriend or anyone who wants a sunfire i can be a LITTLE lean on the price but its pretty firm.. anyway here's the info again on the car, please help a guy out and help me get this thing sold!!

1997 Pontiac Sunfire,
White with Blue graphics on the sides & white banner "Look Good * Be Loud"
(with a bacardi bat where the "*" is) on the windshield (yes you read right)
2 Door
Automatic
**VIPER remote Car starter** (my x-mas present this year BRAND NEW!! from future shop on the south end )
New Muffler and tip
New Plugs and wires
K&N air filter (never have to buy a new one, just hose off and recharge)
Ultra White Head lights (can go back to OEM head lights if you wish)
Kenwood CD/MP3 player
Almost New tires (one brand new)
its got alot of highway km 280 000 ... But it still runs perfect..
no blue smoke at all
no rust new
oil EVERY 5000km (yay for canadian tire)
its good on gas..
4000 pretty firm but make me an offer!!!..

the stock front passenger side rim is missing but if anyone wants the car they can take it with the steel rim on it and ill find and buy the stock rim for them and ill get the tire switched over onto for you!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED THIS CAR SOLD ASAP!.. FIRST OFFER FOR 4000 TAKES IT!!! If anyone knows anyone! please send them my way! my infor for contact:

Scott Stephenson
975-9451 (cell) or 986-6401 (home)
[email protected]

thanks to everyone again..

cocoabrova
02-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Must stop double-posting
:closed: