PDA

View Full Version : Van city guys-- Quick Question

DJ Glue_gun
02-26-2004, 01:22 PM
I've never been to Van City, but i'll be there on buisness for two weeks, I have two hotel choices. Which do you guys think in nicer.

the Rosedale
http://www.rosedaleonrobson.com/index.php?PAGE=home

or

the Georgian Court
http://www.georgiancourt.com/index.html

thanks for the help

MM93
02-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Well do you want to be close to GM place or steps from Robson..........
Robson=Shoppnig and bars rigth there.
GM Plcae = Hockey games and real close to China town and Yaletown , But still not to far from Robson.????
They both look nice to me??!!
Have fun in Van.
I just got back....good weather!!

roopi
02-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Rosedale! :thumbsup:

t3rry
02-26-2004, 01:39 PM
yea, the first one looks :bigpimp:

DJ Glue_gun
02-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Sweet, I've never been, I already got a ticket to Canuks vs Kings, but i don't know what to do when i'm there i'll be working at the Auto show for a bit, but whats the weather like here (ottawa) its still cold. So it'll be nice to be out there. Any suggestion on things to check out??? I've never seen real mountins i'm told till i go out west... can't wait

car
02-26-2004, 06:29 PM
i know you only have those choices, but granville island hotel's great, awesome view and everything

ReMiXed lude
02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
if you want shopping go with the first one, however clubs are nearer to the second one;) however both are in walking distance:)

hjr
02-28-2004, 05:25 PM
never seen mountians??? Damn, i forget sometimes how cool it is having mountians a few hours away (edmonton)

africano
02-28-2004, 08:38 PM
it's pretty good here now weather wise, like 10 degrees. Last week was very sunny so temps were like 16. DAMN i pitty you guys i live 5 min away from the top of mount seymour. See the local hills from everywhere, especially if your in langley or surrey.

///M3
02-29-2004, 01:36 PM
oh man i cant freakin wait for summer!:) im sick of the rain and clouds and coldness.
winter= bad:(
summer=very good!:)
oh is this the auto show in may your talking about?

stockEK
03-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by MM93
Well do you want to be close to GM place or steps from Robson..........
Robson=Shoppnig and bars rigth there.
GM Plcae = Hockey games and real close to China town and Yaletown , But still not to far from Robson.????
They both look nice to me??!!
Have fun in Van.
I just got back....good weather!!

Dude, they're within a block of each other.

And yeah, thats right by Yaletown. (Well a couple of blocks north) About 3 or so years back, the city and yaletown locals were making moves to make that area more upscale. Havent seen it since then, I wonder how things are now..