PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new hockey team

no_boost310
12-07-2013, 03:46 PM
I am considering starting up my own rec hockey team and wanted advice on what other teams do to manage their teams.

How many full time players do most teams have on their rosters? I've got about 10 people interested so I would like to know what a good number would be.

What about subs and part timers? I've played on teams before that charged subs around $10-$20 per game and I've heard about some that charge up to $30 and others that don't at all.

Another question I had is about goalies, do teams usually make goalies pay for a spot?

And sometimes I would want to organize a shinny for the team to practice, I believe hour rentals nowadays are about $250~ how much do people usually charge to cover these costs and how many bodies?

All replies are appreciated. Thanks!

vtec
12-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Try to at least get 13 guys on the team not including goalie.

That leaves you with 9 forwards ( 3 lines ) and 4 Defense ( 2 lines ).

I doubt you will always have a full bench for each game. Most ppl charge around
$15 dollars to sub in.

On all teams that I've joined everyone paid the same amount, including goalie.

TYMSMNY
12-07-2013, 06:11 PM
15 Players (full pay), sub only if under 10 or 1 to make full front lines (9F, 4D). Subs don't pay as team is fully paid for already and they are helping you out.

1 FT Goalie, 1 Backup Goalie (no pay for either)

Team practice. Cost divided by players. Round up to nearest dollar. Not there to make a profit.

What league are were you thinking of?

rizfarmer
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY
15 Players (full pay), sub only if under 10 or 1 to make full front lines (9F, 4D). Subs don't pay as team is fully paid for already and they are helping you out.

Team practice. Cost divided by players. Round up to nearest dollar. Not there to make a profit.

Pretty much how men's league goes. Goalies don't pay, neither do subs because you need them.

Other important items: Beer

C_Dave45
12-07-2013, 06:42 PM

Wow, free spares? You run a responsible team!! lol

I ran both a team as well as a full contact men's league back home in BC.

As for the team, our average turnout was around 3/4 of our full roster. We had 15 full timers, plus goalie. Any "spares" paid per game and it was $15 per game, but the "spares" had to be registered with the league and could only play for the team they were registered with. A list of spare goalies was kept and any team could use goalies, they never paid. But a full time goalie always paid his share. The full-timers paid for the year and it was usually around $500 per player. (34 league games plus playoffs). Our team got money from our sponsor (a local bar). As well as made around $1,000 per year from the beer fund. (I ran the beer fund as well)

We NEVER had "practices"......playing 1 to 2 games per week was more than enough hockey. Plus many guys played full time as well as "spared" for another league/division. Then there were always tournies that we played in. Banff being one and then a local one.

Our "league dues" per team for the year was around $5,000. But that was a few years ago, when ice was only $160/hr and Ref's cost were $75 per game. The league I ran had two divisions. The "A" league (full contact) 6 teams, and then the Non-contact "B" league with 8 teams. We used a 3 referee system and also had player insurance that included liability AND a dental plan!!

(I made use of the dental plan...$2500 worth of damage to my teeth from a check from behind into the boards)

For the beer fund, we drank a LOT. We used to average between 3 and 5 dozen a night. With the odd important/weekend being 6 dozen. Our record was 104 cans of beer. (Playoff year ending game, pizza ordered etc).
I found selling beer "cards" to be the best idea. I'd sell them for $25 and that gave them 11 beers: (used a hole punch for each beer they took). It encouraged sales! :rofl:

rizfarmer
12-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Wow, free spares? You run a responsible team!! lol

I ran both a team as well as a full contact men's league back home in BC.

As for the team, our average turnout was around 3/4 of our full roster. We had 15 full timers, plus goalie. Any "spares" paid per game and it was $15 per game, but the "spares" had to be registered with the league and could only play for the team they were registered with. A list of spare goalies was kept and any team could use goalies, they never paid. But a full time goalie always paid his share. The full-timers paid for the year and it was usually around $500 per player. (34 league games plus playoffs). Our team got money from our sponsor (a local bar). As well as made around $1,000 per year from the beer fund. (I ran the beer fund as well)

We NEVER had "practices"......playing 1 to 2 games per week was more than enough hockey. Plus many guys played full time as well as "spared" for another league/division. Then there were always tournies that we played in. Banff being one and then a local one.

Our "league dues" per team for the year was around $5,000. But that was a few years ago, when ice was only $160/hr and Ref's cost were $75 per game. The league I ran had two divisions. The "A" league (full contact) 6 teams, and then the Non-contact "B" league with 8 teams. We used a 3 referee system and also had player insurance that included liability AND a dental plan!!

(I made use of the dental plan...$2500 worth of damage to my teeth from a check from behind into the boards)

You have 7 skaters confirmed tonight, want me to do you a solid and come out for a bag skate, and pay you:confused:

C_Dave45
12-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by rizfarmer

You have 7 skaters confirmed tonight, want me to do you a solid and come out for a bag skate, and pay you:confused: We had guys like that. We called them "free loaders". Usually the same guys who would come to the bar with us, drink more than his share of the beer and never tipped.
You want to play hockey with a good team...you pay. You want to play for free, phone the next team. We never had problem with guys paying. We usually turned down guys and always could find spares. Goalies were a different thing. We can play with 7 players. Can't without a goalie. :dunno:

TYMSMNY
12-07-2013, 06:59 PM

Wow, free spares? You run a responsible team

Free spares as the team league fees are split among the full time players at the beginning of the season. There are no extra costs if a person doesn't come out. Sub's are there to help like riz mentioned. IMO.

Turnout has never been an issue.

League fees are around $10000 now divided by about 15 players. Its still pretty substantial amount for a season.

Prefer full time players as part timers can end up playing every game. Doesnt look good for the GM whos administering team. No freeloaders allowed, bro or not.

TYMSMNY
12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
We had guys like that. We called them "free loaders". Usually the same guys who would come to the bar with us, drink more than his share of the beer and never tipped.
You want to play hockey with a good team...you pay. You want to play for free, phone the next team. We never had problem with guys paying. We usually turned down guys and always could find spares. Goalies were a different thing. We can play with 7 players. Can't without a goalie. :dunno:

Much different with a beer fund lol. He can pay for his own tab. :)

rizfarmer
12-07-2013, 07:13 PM
We had guys like that. We called them "free loaders". Usually the same guys who would come to the bar with us, drink more than his share of the beer and never tipped.

ok, play with 4 then?

many ways to approach the spare situation I suppose. I'm only ever asking someone to spare if needed, or going to spare for a buddy if they are short. No way in hell am I going to pay for providing a favour/expect someone to pay me for doing me a favour.

spares are only appropriate when needed imo... not cuz you want to bring your buddy out to take my ice time; in that situation I could justify charging.

Tram Common
12-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I played as a substitute in the Heritage league while I was also playing for the university team full time and all my costs were covered. That's a pretty competitive league, though.

My current team, we all pay $250.00 and our sponsor covers the rest. We also get new socks every year and a free Christmas and year end party.

We have 18 players, five of which are "half timers" meaning they show up for roughly half the games.

I would suggest getting at least 15 - 20 committed players on board before you even consider making a new team. I guarantee five or six of them ditch out last minute for some reason or another... and if they don't, you simply make some cuts.

Even with 18 players on my current team there are games where only six or seven guys show up.

It's a tough balance, I've seen teams over recruit players and have, like, 25 guys play a single game for them and then the next week everybody quits and the team folds because they have no players.

Our goalie pays, but I've heard of teams covering their goalies costs... I guess that just depends on if you have a goalie vs. if you need a goalie. We have our main goalie and one of our defensemen can also play net if we need him to in a pinch... so, that helps us.

Whenever we had a spare join a game we never charged them.

My $0.02.

R-Audi
12-07-2013, 08:15 PM
We've never had subs pay.. that just seems wrong since they are helping you out. Im a goalie and I have paid for the past 5 years on one team, but not on another. Guess it depends on the team.

Our team usually has 16 players including a goalie.

You should be able to find extra players on Kijiji, a friend of mine found a team like that.

leftwing
12-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Most teams I have played on have 9 forwards and 6 defence plus a goalie sign up for full time, That gives 3 full lines if everybody shows up which is pretty rare. Its pretty common to have a couple guys pay for half a season and each only plays half the games.

Making subs pay is ridiculous. Most often you will need a sub(s) because the ice time is shit and your guys don't even want to show up to it. I know I would say no thanks if someone asked me to come help his team out at 11:15 on a tuesday night AND I had to pay $15-$30 for my time. You should have all your fees covered before the season even starts. Which is another good point: make sure you have all the money paid in full before the season starts. If you don't, guys WILL try and screw you. I've seen it every season where the captain/gm of the team has to chase guys for money and I couldn't imagine how annoying it would be.

As for goalies, I am a goalie and have paid full fee's every year I have played, but I also know goalies that don't pay. I think its more rare for a goalie to play for free though. My biggest grievance as a goalie though, is that I don't have the option to call the captain and say "Hey, I don't think ill make our game tonight", where any player can skip the game for any reason and no one really cares. Goalies are under appreciated in that aspect as they pretty much have to be the most committed to the team.

During my mens league hockey career I have never had a "practice". But if your going to buy ice time for it, its pretty straight forward as to what to charge...take the total cost and divide it by the number of guys who show up.

Some guys mentioned beer fund. Once you start trying to make money off guys I think its a bad idea. What my teams have always done is designate a 'beer guy' for each game and he brings a 24 pack and he takes home all the beers that don't get drank. Good way to do it is just start with the lowest number on your team and each game the next highest number is the beer guy. Although beer has been banished from our league (WRAHL) so we no longer have to deal with that I guess.

R-Audi
12-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by leftwing
Although beer has been banished from our league (WRAHL) so we no longer have to deal with that I guess.

Beer is banished from basically every league..
What Div/team are you on?

leftwing
12-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah its kinda unfortunate. I also play in the Winsport league at COP and they still are allowed beer.

Div 1 Marshall's, how about you?

C_Dave45
12-08-2013, 12:31 PM
:dunno: Different times I guess. Like I said, I ran the league for years in BC. and played Mens here in Calgary. All spares always paid. It wasn't a case of "Hey Jim, can you please help us out, we're short a guy tonight". It was more a case of "Hey Dave...are you guys short tonight, can I play?".

As for "making money off guys"....uh, the whole point in "making money" was to help pay for tournaments, go towards league dues, etc and help keep the fees for the full time players down. We always ended up with a couple of thousand at the end of the year. Guys were only too willing to be a part of helping raise those funds. Whether it be through drinking beer, or as spares and paying their share of ice time. We had enough money to usually pay for at least one tournament, so that it was free for all the players. As well, we always had a year-end party that was all free food and booze. BBQ steaks, beer and hard liquor. A huge party that was attended by wives and girlfriends.

As for "beer being banned"....technically beer has ALWAYS been illegal to be inside a public facility's dressing room. Always has, always will. But just like this whole society turning into a nanny state, and everything having to be "politically correct", this practice has dwindled to the point that you're looked upon like a drug dealer if you crack a beer in the dressing room.

I played Mens Hockey (as well as Senior A Hockey...think; Trail Smokeaters, Abbotsford Flyers, etc) from the late 80's up until 2005. A beer fund was as much a part of the team as was a bag of pucks. Every team had one, and every arena had a "no beer" policy. But I don't ever remember there ever being a problem at any rink, league, or tournament I ever played in. We either took all empties home with us, or at one arena, we gave them all to the ice guy. And ALWAYS invited him as well as the refs into the dressing room for a beer. Or we'd send a few cold ones down to the refs room. Made for mutual respect.

It's unfortunate, as being in the dressing room, with a group of guys that you'd take a puck in the face for, and drinking beer and bullshitting is the most basic of male camaraderie. Now days it seems its just...come to the rink, play, get undressed, and go home. Wooooo :rolleyes:

It's too bad. You guys missed out on a lot of fun being a generation behind me.

TomcoPDR
12-08-2013, 01:07 PM
come to the rink, play, get undressed, and go home. Wooooo :rolleyes:

Don't forget (from your gym changing thread), ppl change in secret. Gone are the days of wet towel snapping, soap sharing.

Type_S1
12-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Spares paying? Stupidest thing I've ever heard. Every time my team calls a spare its because we need them and would be short without one. Big disadvantage to a team that actually wants to win.

Also full time goalies paying is bullshit. I am a goalie and have to commit to a full season while most players can miss 5+ games without an issue. Than you get bitched at if you do miss a game because they have to pay for a spare goalie to come who usually sucks. Players should respect their goalies a lot more than they do considering I am a better forward than half the guys on the ice but choose to play net.

C_Dave45
12-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1
Spares paying? Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Obviously missing the main point. Coming from you though, I'm not surprised...then again..you ARE a goalie.

Tram Common
12-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Don't forget (from your gym changing thread), ppl change in secret. Gone are the days of wet towel snapping, soap sharing.

I find that really depends on the camaraderie of your team and the age of the players. Younger guys tend to not want to shower with the team and often hide in the corners while they change... that being said, my current team would look like a bunch of flamboyant gays to an outsider coming into the dressing room at any given time... :dunno:

The beer thing is also another "depends on your team" thing. We have two RCMP officers on our team and guys still bring beers to the dressing room... nobody's stupid about it, though... but ya... it's technically illegal and most leagues do ban it. One word of advice, ALWAYS take your empties with you, every single year teams are suspended from games for leaving their empties in the room and the cleaning staff reporting them.

max_boost
12-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Don't forget about jerseys. I sponsored my teams jerseys.

I trusted a team member to take care of it for me with the expectation to pay in the 3-4000 range for 17sets (15ft, 2 spares) but obviously he dropped the ball on it cause end result is a $7000 bill. Lol mind you they are super nice.

max_boost
12-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Every team is operated differently. Do what works for ya as every situation is different.

I also had two guys quit my team recently and I refunded them their money (unheard of apparently).
Instead of selling the two spots off right away, I have 3 part timers who agreed to do a pay as you go $20/game.

My current roster has 13ft players so the part timers are going to be playing regularly.

TomcoPDR
12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
end result is a $7000 bill. Lol mind you they are super nice.

We know your business sponsorship has "Peking" in it, but did you get real Peking duck feathers sew into the materials or something?

Perceptionist
12-08-2013, 02:59 PM
My team has 17 full time guys that cover the league fees. It might seem like too many but there are almost always 5-6 guys that can't make it on any given night. We don't charge our goalie anything because it's not easy to find a committed goalie that can play in the top divisions. We also don't charge anything when spares come out because we only bring them out when we can't get 2 full lines.

If you can convince the guys to use it, www.teamcowboy.com is a good website for tracking who is coming out every game. Guys rsvp as 'playing' or 'not playing' through email a few days before each game, then we know if we need to bring out spares.

TYMSMNY
12-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Every team is operated differently. Do what works for ya as every situation is different.

I also had two guys quit my team recently and I refunded them their money (unheard of apparently).
Instead of selling the two spots off right away, I have 3 part timers who agreed to do a pay as you go $20/game.

My current roster has 13ft players so the part timers are going to be playing regularly.

I believe the following happened to that situation...

1. option was given to revoke sponsorship, pay the $3000 sponsorship, or pay the entire bill. Making a big fuss about sponsorship isn't going to make the bill cheaper... in fact, might have even gone up.

2. You offered to pay people if they were unhappy.

Sponsorship of team jerseys doesn't make it your team lol. Pay for the league fees then we're talking :bigpimp: status.

LoL at Tomco, real duck feathers. Sweet!

max_boost
12-09-2013, 01:27 AM
Lol agree to disagree.

TYMSMNY
12-09-2013, 01:40 AM
I think next set of jerseys I make will be sublimated jerseys for $75/each, $150/home and away.

How do people make the jerseys these days? above way is the cheapest for decent jerseys? (not full blown baller jerseys with full cresting/numbers/name)

opinions?

TomcoPDR
12-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Tram Common

I find that really depends on the camaraderie of your team and the age of the players. Younger guys tend to not want to shower with the team and often hide in the corners while they change... that being said, my current team would look like a bunch of flamboyant gays to an outsider coming into the dressing room at any given time... :dunno:

"90's kids" I guess, haha just kidding... everyone's self confidence level is different maybe. (C_Dave had a huge thread about the whole changing/hiding in gym locker rooms)

R-Audi
12-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by leftwing

Div 1 Marshall's, how about you?

Samsquantches.. Now Div 3. We were in Div 1 for a few games last year but didnt do so well!

We just got new Reebok Edge jerseys, ended up being $160pp with printed and sewn on logo/sewn on logo.

Davetronz
12-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Don't forget about jerseys. I sponsored my teams jerseys.

I trusted a team member to take care of it for me with the expectation to pay in the 3-4000 range for 17sets (15ft, 2 spares) but obviously he dropped the ball on it cause end result is a $7000 bill. Lol mind you they are super nice.
Is there real gold sewed into the fabric? Dude, that's an outrageous cost for 17 jerseys... For adult hockey anywhere around $75-150 per jersey is about right for numbered, named jerseys... I hope it wasn't anyone in town that took you guys for $7000.

max_boost
12-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz

Is there real gold sewed into the fabric? Dude, that's an outrageous cost for 17 jerseys... For adult hockey anywhere around $75-150 per jersey is about right for numbered, named jerseys... I hope it wasn't anyone in town that took you guys for $7000. Yea that number is definitely eye popping. :eek:

I still say Kenny should just sponsor a Beyond team. Expand the marketing efforts. I've seen quite a few of you play, Beyond would make a sick team. hahaha

Anomaly
12-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Me and a friend ran a team for a few years in HNA Calgary that was pretty much all co workers or friends;

Get the money up front and don't let guys play full time with the promise of paying at a later date. Even with a team full of co-workers it's amazing how people try to stiff you for fee's etc
The guy that ran the team before us always covered people that couldn't afford it and EVERY year was out of pocket at least a $1000. Fuck that.

We charged 50$ more per player than the break even point on team fees; opened up a team bank account and used the extra money for beer money, pucks, etc. If\When the beer fund runs out, any player that was a no show (without notice) had to bring a case of beer.

We also made our goalie pay, although the previous manager didn't. As far as spares go;
We had 14 players + 1 goalie, and had 2 games all season where everyone actually showed up. Our spares always bailed us out, so they didn't pay.

If someone asked me to spare last minute for a 11:00pm weeknight game, fuck that I ain't paying

TYMSMNY
12-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz

Is there real gold sewed into the fabric? Dude, that's an outrageous cost for 17 jerseys... For adult hockey anywhere around $75-150 per jersey is about right for numbered, named jerseys... I hope it wasn't anyone in town that took you guys for $7000.

Full cresting on all parts (shoulder, arms, backs) plus custom sublimated socks, plus goalie's jerseys. Balls out on that one I believe.

I believe there was real gold sewn into on. Just have to figure out which one so I can "borrow".

Team bank account? wow. I guess for an established team it's fine but a newly formed team it might be premature. Also depends on if the team does event and such.... maybe the team can wash cars to fund-raise for beer nights at BPs. lol.

TomcoPDR
12-09-2013, 12:49 PM

maybe the team can wash cars to fund-raise for beer nights at BPs. lol.

No thanks
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/05/subarusumos_opt.jpg

max_boost
12-09-2013, 03:14 PM
I think next set of jerseys I make will be sublimated jerseys for $75/each, $150/home and away.

How do people make the jerseys these days? above way is the cheapest for decent jerseys? (not full blown baller jerseys with full cresting/numbers/name)

opinions?

Oh ya you can start here man.

$100 for a set of home/away with socks. Fast shipping too. 3 business days.

http://blankhockeyjerseys.com/

$1500 to start. Go to pro hockey and heat press some numbers $4/jersey X30 = $120

$1620 now + however much it costs to put a logo out front.

Budgetballerftmfw.

I am getting some done, will let you know how it turns out.

TYMSMNY
12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
True.

Sublimated, 32 x $75 = $2400. Names, numbers, logo, custom color etc. Definitely an option for clean team jerseys. $150 per player is decent for each player to pay.

What does everyone else do for jerseys? Pay? Sponsored? etc?

TurboMedic
12-09-2013, 03:59 PM
I GM 2 teams in 2 different leagues at the moment.

First off, subs pay on my teams for a couple reasons,
1: to recoup the cost of keeping spare jerseys around for subs, that was paid out of my pocket and is reasonable, as well as other operating costs, such as pucks, bottles, and yes beer and practices.
2: I never expect to play hockey for free, ever, that goes for any shinny, any subbing I do for any team, and I maintain a perfectly happy sub list who are willing to pay 10-15 per game to come out. Some of you act like you're doing the guys a favor by coming out, like you're special. Most of us play for fun, and have no problem skating at whatever times the games are....but I'm friends with mostly shift workers.

Our team jerseys broke down this way. Team 1 we sourced locally, reebok jerseys, home and away, 18 sets of each. These worked out to $100 a piece, had heat pressed tackle twill numbers on back and arms, and heat pressed sublimated tackle twill logo on the front (different for home and away).

Team 2 I went to Ontario to order, got Kamazu jerseys, sewn on sublimated crest, and 2 color sewn on numbers and curved 2 color names (NYR style) for $95 each. These jerseys are nicer than the reeboks I find, lighter, breath better, and fit generally better.

With the sub money, Team 1 Jerseys are "team owned", so nobody owns their own jersey, but they were able to pick a number. Benefits of signing up full time. Team 2 are individually owned jerseys, with myself owning mine and 5 spares, but that team uses less spares so had alot less money (plus its a private league, so not just anyone can play).

Any other questions, just ask or PM.

slick2404
12-09-2013, 04:08 PM
We got our second set of jerseys from 11th Hour out in Ontario. Great guy to work with, quick response time and shipping is reasonable.

If anyone is looking to fill their ice team, I'd love to join/sub! Defense, Div C and below.

max_boost
12-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by TurboMedic

2: I never expect to play hockey for free, ever, that goes for any shinny, any subbing I do for any team, and I maintain a perfectly happy sub list who are willing to pay 10-15 per game to come out. Some of you act like you're doing the guys a favor by coming out, like you're special. Most of us play for fun, and have no problem skating at whatever times the games are.... :werd:

It's funny when guys say they need like 3 days notice to sub lol but when I post up shinny for tomorrow, they have no problem going. :rofl:

As for subs, if it's the same dude subbing all the time, lol might as well just call him a part timer and have him pay his dues albeit a cheaper rate than everyone else. It's not like you are going to call a different guy each time, generally there's a short list of guys who are willing to pay & play. You don't play, you don't pay. What's so complicated.

max_boost
12-09-2013, 09:29 PM
So do the hockey leagues allow you to use another team/country's logo or is there a copy right behind it?

What if I called my team the Calgary crowns and rocked the Swedish jersey? Full sublimated, numbers names shipped for like $60-70 each.

leftwing
12-09-2013, 09:49 PM
So do the hockey leagues allow you to use another team/country's logo or is there a copy right behind it?

What if I called my team the Calgary crowns and rocked the Swedish jersey? Full sublimated, numbers names shipped for like $60-70 each.

I dont think the leagues give two shits. It would be the country of Sweden that would care if anything haha. But since its quite obvious that your not actually representing the country of Sweden you would be fine. There are numerous teams out there that use NHL teams jerseys and logos.

By the way those are sweet jerseys, nice idea.

max_boost
12-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Haha ebay ftw.

Calgary Kronas :bigpimp: haha

96integra
01-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Just looking for ideas on how to get a beer league hockey team sponsored. I've read sports bars are good. Do you just cold call or do you need an in?

What do they usually offer you for sponsorship? Not sure how it all works and what teams usually do. Looking to help out some players this season that can't afford to play full time. Insight appreciated as I have no clue where to start.

TYMSMNY
01-30-2014, 03:04 PM
$$ for sponsorship patch on jersey is usually the way it'll go.

Most likely you'll need an in but depends on what they want to sponsor. Partial/full Jerseys and/or team fees.

Davetronz
01-31-2014, 01:38 PM
The sponsorship thing is really tough, unless as previously stated, you have an in, or you're a long-time regular. The only exception to this is businesses where there's enough players from the company playing, or companies owned by players, their parents, etc.

max_boost
03-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Got my sublimated jerseys and they turned out extremely well. Exciting!

rage2
03-05-2014, 03:39 PM
I clicked this thread thinking it was a Canucks thread...

chlcalgary
09-12-2014, 08:58 PM
CHL Calgary Looking for teams http://[email protected]

Phone 403 254-1772 contact BOB Great ice times or [email protected]

Starts Oct 2014 All City Calgary Ice times Sat 930pm/1000pm Sun 945pm Mon 945pm
Tue 1000pm Wed 1000pm Fri 945pm

30 game schedule all teams make playoffs
End year trophies.

chlcalgary
09-12-2014, 09:09 PM
CHL Calgary Looking for teams http://[email protected]

Phone 403 254-1772 contact BOB Great ice times or [email protected]