PDA

View Full Version : Question?

turkeysilk
09-23-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry it had to come to this, but Rage2 wasn't returning my PM's. I was wondering why Jonny was banned from the forum? He says that he wrote nothing offensive, and was banned for no reason, he also says that he got no warnings.

5.9 R/T
09-23-2002, 05:06 PM
I do believe he was also known as angisio before, i think thats reason enough.

turkeysilk
09-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

He wasn't Angisio.

Redlyne_mr2
09-25-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
naw dude it wasnt angisio

5.9 R/T
09-25-2002, 06:24 PM
Well then i really don't know why he was banned. :dunno:

lammer
09-25-2002, 09:14 PM
it may have been for the things that went on between us, we had a little heat and he quite frankly took it too serious.

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-30-2002, 12:25 AM
I think rage needs to rethink his decision. The feeling i'm getting from the responses is that no one knows why Jonny was banned and that rage made an irrational decision. It is not that big of a problem and could be solved simply by reversing his actions and allowing Jonny to once again join us in our conversations.

buh_buh
09-30-2002, 12:36 AM
we have our own reasons for banning him. Please don't bother rage2 anymore.

Ben
09-30-2002, 12:44 AM
Meah, People get banned all the time, its a fact of life.

GTS Jeff
09-30-2002, 01:17 AM
lol...im pretty sure that all these guys are angisio

buh_buh
09-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
lol...im pretty sure that all these guys are angisio
so am i

B17a
09-30-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller
I think rage needs to rethink his decision. The feeling i'm getting from the responses is that no one knows why Jonny was banned and that rage made an irrational decision. It is not that big of a problem and could be solved simply by reversing his actions and allowing Jonny to once again join us in our conversations.

I'ts kinda ironic that your user name is "Tha_Shot_Caller", since Rage2 started this site, isn't he in fact the "Shot Caller" and hence can ban who he wants when he wants??:dunno:

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-30-2002, 05:45 PM
"I'ts kinda ironic that your user name is "Tha_Shot_Caller", since Rage2 started this site, isn't he in fact the "Shot Caller" and hence can ban who he wants when he wants??" I don't think it's ironic at all, what you need to realize is that a name is simply a name, i could have called myself hitler, that doesn't mean i'll start murdering people simply because of their religious beliefs. I'm not saying i'm calling the shots, i know Rage controls what happens, what i'm saying is that Rage doesn't have to be an idiot about it. He should ban you for trying to be smart when really you aren't.
"lol...im pretty sure that all these guys are angisio" who are "these guys"?

B17a
10-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller
[BHe should ban you for trying to be smart when really you aren't.
/B]

Good one!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Tha_Shot_Caller
10-02-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by B17a

Good one!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

No no no man, i was being deadly serious, you out, remember, i'm the "the shot caller" i make the decisions, oh wait, you're an idiot.....

kenny
10-02-2002, 03:37 AM
Everyone that is banned on here, is banned for good reasons, however we don't need to share it with the general public. We try not to ban people, and in fact really hate to ban people but if users ignore MULTIPLE warnings (like jonny did) then they will be banned. I will clear up a rumor though, he was *NOT* banned because we suspected him of being angisio.

Tha_Shot_Caller, obviously his friends are going to post saying he "did nothing wrong", but would a rational person actually believe the admins that run a car forum would just ban a user for absolutely no reason? Think about it.

turkeysilk
10-02-2002, 12:23 PM
Hi, I feel I should speak out here. This is Jonny from Turk's computer.

Frankly, I have no clue why I was banned. I recieved zero warnings and *if* it was the thread where Lammer and I got into an argument, I was nothing short of being equally as wrong as him. If you actually unbanned me for 10 minutes I could show you all the warnings I DIDNT recieve. I mean jeez, if you wanted me to tone it down just say so. One of the mods here said that rage2 had been deleting a lot of my posts, but i didnt know that. Its not as if I periodically check out every single thread I posted in. And of course I dont expect you to publicly disclose why I was banned, but you guys wouldnt privately either, which is why Turk made this thread for me.

Whatever reason you guys banned me for, fine, dont let me back on, fine, but dont say you gave me MULTIPLE warnings when you didnt.

-Jonny