PDA

View Full Version : 2 available rooms on skiweek!

Kobe
12-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I first off what to say I don't work for Skiweek but I've done Yacht week a few times and it was the most epic experience of my life.

Www.theskiweek.com

It sold out within minutes when bookings opened up but I guess 2 people never made their payments and there is now 2 flats available for rent March 15- 23rd in Austria.

Going to be the first time this ever happens, but it's pretty much just riding in the day time and a massive party (has to be 50% girls I think) at night.

We have two rooms booked! I don't think they will last long just a heads up incase anyone was trying to book it before and couldn't.

PS: www.theyachtweek.com will prob give you a better idea of what you will be doing. :D

ercchry
12-12-2013, 12:45 PM
$1350/each+flights... 7 people for 3 bedrooms... yikes

plus the girls will have on WAY more clothes vs yacht week :rofl:

pheoxs
12-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
I first off what to say I don't work for Skiweek but I've done Yacht week a few times and it was the most epic experience of my life.

Www.theskiweek.com

It sold out within minutes when bookings opened up but I guess 2 people never made their payments and there is now 2 flats available for rent March 15- 23rd in Austria.

Going to be the first time this ever happens, but it's pretty much just riding in the day time and a massive party (has to be 50% girls I think) at night.

We have two rooms booked! I don't think they will last long just a heads up incase anyone was trying to book it before and couldn't.

PS: www.theyachtweek.com will prob give you a better idea of what you will be doing. :D

Fuck that yachtweek looks like a blast!

JfuckinC
12-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Fuck this would be bomb!