PDA

View Full Version : Car performance parts from Walmart

GingeRRRBeef
09-23-2002, 04:47 PM
I was wondering .... when did it become cool to get those "R"acing brand stickers from Walmart?????

I see all these young punk ass kids (not trying to be racists or anything but they are most of caucasian origin) sticking those "R" stickers on their Neons, Sunfires, Cavaliers etc??????

I've seen this newer model Neon (maybe '00+) with hardcore tinted windows, "dual" exhaust and the "R" sticker. The kid rides in it slouched over with the one arm over the steering wheel. Trying to look thugged out. Kids like that cracks me up!!!!

James
09-23-2002, 04:51 PM
WHAT!!! thats not cool anymore!?!?!!:( now i have to get rid of all my "R" decals.:rolleyes:

Audi Kid
09-23-2002, 04:59 PM
what the fuck are you talking abought caucasions and R badges?! ?!?! HAhaahahahahahahahahahahaha No comment./

DSM Power
09-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Type R stickers where they don't belong..... this is news? :dunno: :zzz:

girlRACER
09-23-2002, 07:41 PM
Wal-Mart rocks! :thumbsup:
I was looking at some yellow "R"acing car mats there. Sure beats paying $75 for Mercedes winter ones which are just plain black.

2000impreza
09-23-2002, 08:16 PM
there is a lot of crap like that at walmart and crappy tire.... some people have no taste in what looks good.

Dope Dealer
09-23-2002, 08:19 PM
Caucasian

\Cau*ca"sian\, a. 1. Of or pertaining to the Caucasus, a mountainous region between the Black and Caspian seas.

2. Of or pertaining to the white races of mankind, of whom the people about Mount Caucasus were formerly taken as the type.

GingeRRRBeef
09-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Caucasian

\Cau*ca"sian\, a. 1. Of or pertaining to the Caucasus, a mountainous region between the Black and Caspian seas.

2. Of or pertaining to the white races of mankind, of whom the people about Mount Caucasus were formerly taken as the type.

LOL

I was looking at some yellow "R"acing car mats there. Sure beats paying $75 for Mercedes winter ones which are just plain black.

Floor mats are fine IMO but putting that "R" sticker on ur car is just ghey no matter what you drive.

Hipermax_d
09-23-2002, 11:04 PM
i have the R floor mats as well.
i didnt buy them. my parents bought them for my christmas present.
its a little too ricey for me but it gets the job done and it looks pretty cool.

however the sticker on the car looks really ugly.

Maxt
09-24-2002, 06:12 AM
Ahh walmart, the best place to buy outboard motor oil for your gas gobbling RX-7..:)..Maxt

girlRACER
09-24-2002, 03:58 PM
Yeah that's where I used to buy my motor oil for the Infiniti too...and the purple neon light in my car. Wal-Mart really is one stop shopping! I have the red & grey "R"acing mats in my Infiniti but the letters started falling off. And I didn't end up buying the yellow ones cause the shade didn't match the yellow on my car.

I must admit the "R" sticker is pretty gay but I still don't see how these are car performance parts. They've got everything...have you seen the oil tank carbon fiber covers, Hello Kitty steering wheel cover, light-up racing peddles...

I'm a ricer at heart...when I had my Tercel everybody called it the "Hello Kitty mobile" cause I had stuffed animals, hello kitty stickers, 2 hello kitty air fresheners, all sorts of toys and anything pink in my car!!

Somehow pink doesn't match yellow though. I think if I had a black SLK I'd probably put some hello kitty or fobby stuff in it. I saw some chic in a blue SLK in Vancity with the Seven dwarfs stuffed animals hanging in her car...now that does not match! I've learnt my lesson though. :)

Blue Devil
09-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
I was wondering .... when did it become cool to get those "R"acing brand stickers from Walmart?????

I see all these young punk ass kids (not trying to be racists or anything but they are most of caucasian origin) sticking those "R" stickers on their Neons, Sunfires, Cavaliers etc??????

I've seen this newer model Neon (maybe '00+) with hardcore tinted windows, "dual" exhaust and the "R" sticker. The kid rides in it slouched over with the one arm over the steering wheel. Trying to look thugged out. Kids like that cracks me up!!!!

What does ethnic origin have to do with anything? maybe your a "punk ass" racist!!:thumbsdow

Audi Kid
09-24-2002, 04:24 PM
and maybe some kids can offerd to put MOMO stearing wheels or MOMO shoulder pillow things in their cars...fuck man....leave them alone.............atleast they are trying! and hey i bought my cell phone holder from wal mart! that things the shit !haha

Zephyr
09-24-2002, 04:50 PM
i buy my car cleaning crap there cuz its cheaper....

T5_X
09-24-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
Ahh walmart, the best place to buy outboard motor oil for your gas gobbling RX-7..:)..Maxt

LOL, is that rotary like 2 stroke styles where you put 50:1 oil in the gas tank and watch the blue gas sputtering out the exhaust?

Hakkola
09-24-2002, 05:10 PM
I think i'm gonna leave this one alone...

GingeRRRBeef
09-24-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil

What does ethnic origin have to do with anything? maybe your a "punk ass" racist!!:thumbsdow

Ethnic origin doesn't have anything to do with it but I'm just saying that MOST are white. I'm sure that "colored" people do it too.

I said MOST not ALL. I stereotype not racially discriminate. There's a difference. I guess both are not good but meh.

I must admit the "R" sticker is pretty gay but I still don't see how these are car performance parts

I was being sarcastic about the R stickers as "performance" parts LOL

Davan
09-25-2002, 08:12 AM
It's sooooo funny that this topic came up...

I went to the illegal street races last weekend (just to spectate, of course).

There was this crew of guys (a couple neons, a couple cavaliers, a daytona, etc.) and they all had these Wal-Mart R stickers. I killed myself laughing.

And then.... these guys broke out the FRS radios and were totally hardcore talking in CB codes and whatnot. "10-4, I need confirmation of 5-0, over".

100 percent GEEKS all the way! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B17a
09-25-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Davan

There was this crew of guys (a couple neons, a couple cavaliers, a daytona, etc.) and they all had these Wal-Mart R stickers. I killed myself laughing.

And then.... these guys broke out the FRS radios and were totally hardcore talking in CB codes and whatnot. "10-4, I need confirmation of 5-0, over".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HAhahaha, where do these losers come from??

mwmhong
09-25-2002, 10:21 AM

LOL! Don't you be dissing the walmaRt cRew!

They have earned the respect of many elite organizations including the Toys R Us Type R crew and the US Navy S.E.A.L.s (arf! arf!).
In fact, I'm signing up today! :thumbsup:

"10-5, 10-5, confirm R stickers in automotives, aisle 19.
I repeat alpha one-niner, alpha one-niner, automotives"

:rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
09-25-2002, 10:30 AM
unlike any of the other spped shops in town I love how they are always rolling back prices..plus where else do you have an old man greeting you as you enter and leave.. i sure dont see rob at tunerworks doing that

GingeRRRBeef
09-25-2002, 10:54 AM
lol

you guys are just too funny :woot: :thumbsup: :burnout: ;)

2000impreza
09-25-2002, 11:01 AM

i went down there to watch a few weeks ago. lol. pretty funny stuff. there was only one good race and it was a mustang GT and firebird ws6 ram air going at it. the rest of the races was pointless.... bunch of suv's and mini van's racing. lol. all the stupid ricers with neon lights.... i won't even go there.

GingeRRRBeef
09-25-2002, 11:07 AM
Really do they have no shame racing with Mini Vans and SUVs???:thumbsdow

300rwhp
09-25-2002, 05:08 PM
I have championship white paint... does that mean I have a mustang type r?:rofl:

TomTom
09-25-2002, 05:12 PM
just think of it this way if you have the R floor mats, your protesting how much you hate them everytime you put your dirty feet all over that R

girlRACER
09-25-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
just think of it this way if you have the R floor mats, your protesting how much you hate them everytime you put your dirty feet all over that R

haha :rofl: right on :thumbsup:

GingeRRRBeef
09-25-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by 300rwhp
I have championship white paint... does that mean I have a mustang type r?:rofl:

:angel: Do you have any misc import decals on ur car????:bigpimp:

Get this!!! I was leaving the university last nite and I parked in the Art Parkade. I walk in and I see this Yellow Protege 5 with a GT-R badge on the back right under the madza emblem. I made me wanna take a metal spatula a scrap it off
:madred: when will people learn?????:thumbsdow :banghead:

Toma
09-26-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
Really do they have no shame racing with Mini Vans and SUVs???:thumbsdow

Bwahahahhahaha, almost as little shame as guys racing their 80 hp Honda's ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup: