PDA

View Full Version : Neatfreak cleaning superheroes review

JC522
12-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Sometime before the snow dump, the little one must have spilled milk in the car because I could smell a rancid rotting smell that over powered the air freshener I have in the car. I tried cleaning it out myself at the car wash using their upholstery cleaner and even used hospital grade disinfectant to try and get rid of the smell. No luck. I made a post on beyond and A790 contacted me about getting my carpet steamed, so I brought the car in.

Being the thrifty asian I am, I took out my passenger seat myself to save a bit of money on labor, not much mind you because his rate was already pretty good. When I got there he was very careful in helping me take the seat out of the car which showed me that he was very respectful of my property and took care to avoid bumping the seat into anything.

He took one whiff of my car and he instantly knew it was a dairy product causing that smell. He knows what he's talking about. After taking the seat out, I sat down within eye view of my car and watched him work. I can not emphasize this enough, this man is a hard working man. He'd scrub and work his magic on the carpet and every now and then I'd see him wiping his sweat off his forehead, that's how hard this man works. In the half hour he was working on my car, not once did I see him standing idly by.

The results were nothing short of amazing. If I didn't see him working with my own eyes, I would have sworn it was due to magic. Not only did he get the smell out but he also had my carpet cleaner than when I first bought the car some years ago. I wish I had pictures to show you guys but take my word for it, his work is top notch. He even went and explained the products he used, some of it went over my head but I was very happy with the results. I would not hesitate to hire him to clean my house and to steam the carpets in my vehicle again.

Thank you again A790, you're work was great.

JRSC00LUDE
12-20-2013, 01:30 AM
That's awesome.

I haven't dealt with A790 in this venture but, I can say without a doubt from the ones we have, he is straight up and legit as it gets.

:thumbsup:

A790
12-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by JC522
Sometime before the snow dump, the little one must have spilled milk in the car because I could smell a rancid rotting smell that over powered the air freshener I have in the car. I tried cleaning it out myself at the car wash using their upholstery cleaner and even used hospital grade disinfectant to try and get rid of the smell. No luck. I made a post on beyond and A790 contacted me about getting my carpet steamed, so I brought the car in.

Being the thrifty asian I am, I took out my passenger seat myself to save a bit of money on labor, not much mind you because his rate was already pretty good. When I got there he was very careful in helping me take the seat out of the car which showed me that he was very respectful of my property and took care to avoid bumping the seat into anything.

He took one whiff of my car and he instantly knew it was a dairy product causing that smell. He knows what he's talking about. After taking the seat out, I sat down within eye view of my car and watched him work. I can not emphasize this enough, this man is a hard working man. He'd scrub and work his magic on the carpet and every now and then I'd see him wiping his sweat off his forehead, that's how hard this man works. In the half hour he was working on my car, not once did I see him standing idly by.

The results were nothing short of amazing. If I didn't see him working with my own eyes, I would have sworn it was due to magic. Not only did he get the smell out but he also had my carpet cleaner than when I first bought the car some years ago. I wish I had pictures to show you guys but take my word for it, his work is top notch. He even went and explained the products he used, some of it went over my head but I was very happy with the results. I would not hesitate to hire him to clean my house and to steam the carpets in my vehicle again.

Thank you again A790, you're work was great.

:rofl: it's a combination of scrubbing and 225*F water that makes me sweat... lol

Also, I got photos but they suck...

Before:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey7YZdo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5tVey6a.jpg

After:

http://i.imgur.com/PJjmLxn.jpg

Thanks for the positive review!

spikerS
12-20-2013, 09:55 AM
:thumbsup: