PDA

View Full Version : Fukushima Update

MGCM
12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
Call me overly cautious or whatever else u feel like, but if i happened to be right then what? Take everything you read with a grain or two of salt, but, keep in the back of your mind what dangers might be ahead if the worst should be true

http://planet.infowars.com/preparedness/radioactive-steam-from-fukuishima-alert

http://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-quietly-admits-reactor-3-melting-now/

http://beforeitsnews.com/japan-earthquake/2013/12/serious-warning-fukushima-world-warning-spent-fuel-melt-down-video-2444936.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/12/turner-radio-with-a-good-article-dec-28-prepare-for-radiation-cloud-2504086.html

Wanna know what happens to you? Ask the men and women of the USS Ronald Reagan, they suffered harsh concequences for being there to aid Japan during the initial crisis. Ask your girlfriend if she wants her period for 6months, ask yourself if you want to keep you ballsack.

http://www.ibtimes.com/uss-ronald-reagan-crew-members-sick-cancer-three-years-after-fukushima-contamination-photos-1519170

Tik-Tok
12-31-2013, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by MGCM
C then what?

Go find a lead hole to hide in, or just keep living like you would. Your choice.

MGCM
12-31-2013, 01:40 AM
and what would you tell the men and women from the USS Ronald Regan? I guess they are all liers too right?

http://www.ibtimes.com/uss-ronald-reagan-crew-members-sick-cancer-three-years-after-fukushima-contamination-photos-1519170

Sentry
12-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Infowars :facepalm:

Not even from Jones himself but some random that decided to write an article.

MGCM
12-31-2013, 01:49 AM
https://www.google.ca/search?q=uss+ronald+reagan&client=ms-android-samsung&hl=en-CA&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=enbCUo68F4HlyAGbt4DgCw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=320&bih=508

see how many articles there is? all lies? i think not, if it can happen to them how the fuk are we any safer? If a reactor is steaming a cloud of radiation into the atmosphere over in Japan where do you think it goes?

Tik-Tok
12-31-2013, 01:51 AM
and what would you tell the men and women from the USS Ronald Regan? I guess they are all liers too right?

What the fuck did that have anything to do with my response to your question? I never called anyone a liar, or said anything against the articles you posted.

Don't bother responding, you've officially made my ignore list, lol.

MGCM
12-31-2013, 01:52 AM
go ahead and ignore me u ignorant prick, go be a sheeple like everyone else and die, more supplies for the rest of us

kertejud2
12-31-2013, 02:00 AM
I liked all the warnings that showed radiation was high enough to kill a 500lb polar bear but would spare the 150lb humans in the area.

As for my preparations, the article says it best

NOW, MORE THAN EVER, WE NEED SUPERNATURAL PROTECTION! CHRISTIANS WHO ARE WALKING WITH THE LORD HAVE THAT PROTECTION. DO YOU?

J.M.
12-31-2013, 02:11 AM
r u serius rite now

cancer man
12-31-2013, 05:06 AM
It's about time for the new generation of the X-MEN.

sputnik
12-31-2013, 08:15 AM
Those are some pretty solid websites.

Type_S1
12-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Anything that uses religion to justify anything is retarded. God, Allah, Buddha, the 12 headed 13 armed elephant, and even the devil worshippers.

Great websites OP....

JRSC00LUDE
12-31-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm all for information and debate but good god OP, if that's where you get your "knowledge" then you may as well......I don't even know..... like fuck, what is someone even supposed to say to that? How stupid are you? Seriously.

Then you follow it up with the tag line of every know nothing know-it-all idiot in the world - when you can't say something intelligent pull out the "sheeple" card. That'll show em! Wow. So clever.

But wait, there's more!

"More supplies for the rest of us"? Seriously? I have my doubts you could even use a can opener at this point.

:facepalm:

GTS4tw
12-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
like fuck, what is someone even supposed to say to that?

"Please please please don't breed!"

codetrap
12-31-2013, 09:32 AM
As soon as I saw "infowars" & "beforeitsnews" I knew this was just total bullshit. Grain of salt..... you need more than a grain. There's not enough salt in the oceans to make that crap palatable. The Onion or Cracked.dom are more credible sources.

Edit: I'm sorry, I read into one of the stories. And he's recommending that you use a NIOSH mask to filter out radioactive steam. And seal your house with poly around all the doors and windows.

Someone really needs to kill this Alex Jones guy.

blairtruck
12-31-2013, 10:09 AM
infowars. i remember when the swine flu was going around and info wars were saying it was swine flu vaccine was to drug and mind control the people.
alex jones what a joke,

blairtruck
12-31-2013, 10:10 AM
baaaahhhh i have an iphone

nzwasp
12-31-2013, 10:33 AM
Is it just me or does beyond have an above average number of conspiracy theorists per person?

codetrap
12-31-2013, 10:34 AM
see how many articles there is? all lies? i think not, if it can happen to them how the fuk are we any safer? If a reactor is steaming a cloud of radiation into the atmosphere over in Japan where do you think it goes? I'm not sure why I'm bothering, especially if you're as intelligent as you write. But anything that comes out of the AlexJones Nonsense Factory should be dumped into the toilet immediately, without review. He's a professional liar, taking advantage of weak minded individuals who are incapable of rational thought. He takes a little bit of science, and a little bit of news, and manufactures fear and ignorance.

Anyone that believes anything that comes from that nonsense factory is an idiot.

FunWheelDrive
12-31-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure what to think with Fukushima, I have been following some of the story's for the last month or so. I'm trying not to believe all the "fear mongers" but, it really doesn't matter to what news website you go to, CNN, BBC, ect. They all say the same thing. If this does escalate past the point is it now it's bad news for the whole world, not just Japan. From what I've read I don't feel confident that TEPCO knows how to fix the plants until they're back in stable condition.

Yes, the plants could explode much worse then they did before. Yes TEPCO has admitted they haven't handled this well, and they don't know what's causing the steam. But at the end of the day, what can you really do?

There is another thread about this somewhere else on Beyond with a lot of better articles on it.

EDIT: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/376185/fukushima-plant-preparing-to-extract-fuel-rods/

Tik-Tok
01-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by nzwasp
Is it just me or does beyond have an above average number of conspiracy theorists per person?

One thing I've noticed after 20 years of internet forum usage.

Crackpots like to spew all their theory bullshit, and get mad when called out. Also crackpots like to stick to websites they don't get banned from, because they are few and far between. Beyond is pretty lenient about these types compared to many other forums I've frequented in the past. Usually there's at least one extreme anti-tinhat moderator that whips out the banned stick pretty quickly.

spikerS
01-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Usually there's at least one extreme anti-tinhat moderator that whips out the banned stick pretty quickly.

Paging: Googe

wait, he more of less has his fun debunking them.

Sugarphreak
01-01-2014, 10:27 PM

ekguy
01-01-2014, 10:27 PM
despite the evidence that the op is a bit of an alarmist. looking at things seriously is there really any danger? and if not what are the credible sources that show us this? I'd love to see the majority of people to be shown that it's manageable still over there.

either way share the links so we can silence the alarmists.

Mista Bob
01-02-2014, 12:53 AM
It is being blown out of proportion to extreme levels.

We are constantly bombarded by radiation 24/7.
There are types of radiation that are dangerous and there are types that one should not worry about unless in very high dosages for extended periods of time.
Our bodies can actually handle a good chunk of radiation without getting any ill effects.

More to the point, any source that says we are getting radiation from Fukushima should just be ignored.
We are getting no radiation from Fukushima. What we are getting is contaminants that are radioactive.
And what contamination we *are* getting thus far is nothing to be worried about.

I'm sure many of you have seen the " 28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima."
Which is literally just a complete pile of bullshit. Edit: This article also helps to explain why you shouldn't freak out about this disaster.
http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15903

Quote from the article above,

To put things in perspective, the Fukushima disaster released approximately one ten-thousandth of the total radiation produce by the world’s coal power plants annually. That number will either be reassuring or terrifying, but, really, it should be both.

We seemed to survive these just fine too.
http://memolition.com/2013/10/16/time-lapse-map-of-every-nuclear-explosion-ever-on-earth/

Hell, do you have granite counters in your house? Those have highly elevated levels of radiation compared to most things you encounter on a daily basis.
May as well freak out about that too, right?

When you get right down to it, there is a reason why the articles freaking out about Fukushima are devoid of any science backing up their claims of how fucked we supposedly are.

Arash Boodagh
01-02-2014, 01:54 AM
For credible information I would start here by Allen Roland who speaks on PressTV sometimes.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/14/fukushima-fallout-threat-and-cover-up-continues/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/17/dark-shadow-of-chernobyl-touches-fukushima-its-time-for-action/

and look here for further reading
http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=Fukushima&x=0&y=0

Original poster other then immigrate away from the west coast or country, what are some precaution we can take that you've learned?

Sugarphreak
01-02-2014, 08:03 AM

gretz
01-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
For credible information I would start by not reading anything I post

Agreed

Arash Boodagh
01-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Sugarphreak nice of you to drop in and troll... since you're all about main stream media politics, Im curious as to what your answer will be to my question.

The USA is 17 trillion in debt, Japan is 12 trillion... to whom are these nations in-debt to?

codetrap
01-02-2014, 09:13 AM
irrelevant babble Wrap the tinfoil tighter.. the radiation is getting through...

A790
01-02-2014, 09:20 AM
While we are bombarded with radiation every day it is nowhere near the levels that are being released by Fukushima. We would be pretty ignorant to honestly think that it won't do any kind of long-term harm to the local and global ecosystems.

Look at Chernobyl- a place that won't be habitable for centuries.

GTS4tw
01-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Sugarphreak nice of you to drop in and troll... since you're all about main stream media politics, Im curious as to what your answer will be to my question.

The USA is 17 trillion in debt, Japan is 12 trillion... to whom are these nations in-debt to?

Alex Jones?

BerserkerCatSplat
01-02-2014, 09:25 AM

Wait, don't tell me.... it's the Jews, right? Definitely the Jews.

/s

Sugarphreak
01-02-2014, 11:30 AM

Mista Bob
01-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by A790
While we are bombarded with radiation every day it is nowhere near the levels that are being released by Fukushima. We would be pretty ignorant to honestly think that it won't do any kind of long-term harm to the local and global ecosystems.

Look at Chernobyl- a place that won't be habitable for centuries.

Sure, I'm not saying Fukushima isn't bad. But I am saying it isn't worth worrying about.
Also, I think you meant to say contamination being released by Fukushima. As the only place you have to worry about radiation from Fukushima is when you are right there.

Has it harmed the local ecosystem there? Yep. Global ecosystem? Doubtful. Unless you were one of those people who read "28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima." and actually believed it. :rofl:

Since you are so keen on bringing up Chernobyl, just look at that.
A vastly worst disaster than Fukushima, yet here we are.... doing just fine.
But the media just loooooooves to bring Chernobyl up, hmmm wonder why that is. Certainly it has nothing to do with fear mongering to spin up some ratings (or website hits, in the case of the conspiracy nutters).

Would you wanna live around Chernobyl? No. But believe it or not, some people do.
Chernobyl isn't some dead wasteland, there is grass, trees, birds and various other wildlife etc.
And it was certainly safe enough to be there to keep the rest of the Chernobyl power plant running up till 2000 when they shut it down.

If you are going to worry about Fukushima, then why are you not freaking out about all the radioactive contamination coming from right here in North America (or basically....everywhere)?
We are getting *far more* contamination right here from 'home' than we will ever get from Fukushima.
And it's been like this for a time spanning much longer than our own life times.
I guess you better run off and live inside a underground bunker for the rest of your life?

kertejud2
01-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Not only do people live in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, but it's only 2600 square kilometres big. The radius of that means if there was a meltdown in Airdrie and the radiation was spread evenly (so ~30km), SW and SE Calgary would be outside that zone. Hell, Kiev is only 150km from Chernobyl.

I'm not saying it's a good idea to live around there, but it isn't exactly uninhabitable. Hell you can take tours through it. The global effects of Chernobyl aren't exactly catastrophic (Europe, both western and eastern seem to be trucking along fine) and that is the worst one we've ever had. Fukushima isn't to be taken lightly, but it certainly shouldn't be viewed with the doom and gloom some of these kooks have attributed to it.

95EagleAWD
01-02-2014, 01:10 PM
The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone is one of the best wildlife refuges in Europe now, since human activity is so low. Animals made a comeback with a vengeance.

Mitsu3000gt
01-02-2014, 01:31 PM
There is a very interesting reddit thread on radiation, and one thing I found especially interesting was that many of the initial clean up crew of Chernobyl disaster are still alive, or died from natural/unrelated causes to the radiation. They had inadequate suits, but their exposure was limited to very short intervals. Those members of the clean up crew who did lose their lives were mostly ones who peeked over the edge of the rubble (against warnings) to look at the bare reactor core. I don't have time to find it right now, but some people who were clearly well educated on the topic made some very interesting posts.

It's all about exposure (both time & intensity).

Anyone genuinely worried about Fukushima in North America may not want to leave their homes with all the far more dangerous stuff out there.

I believe Pilots get the most regular radiation out of anyone (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

A790
01-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Mista Bob

Sure, I'm not saying Fukushima isn't bad. But I am saying it isn't worth worrying about.
Also, I think you meant to say contamination being released by Fukushima. As the only place you have to worry about radiation from Fukushima is when you are right there.

Has it harmed the local ecosystem there? Yep. Global ecosystem? Doubtful. Unless you were one of those people who read "28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima." and actually believed it. :rofl:

Since you are so keen on bringing up Chernobyl, just look at that.
A vastly worst disaster than Fukushima, yet here we are.... doing just fine.
But the media just loooooooves to bring Chernobyl up, hmmm wonder why that is. Certainly it has nothing to do with fear mongering to spin up some ratings (or website hits, in the case of the conspiracy nutters).

Would you wanna live around Chernobyl? No. But believe it or not, some people do.
Chernobyl isn't some dead wasteland, there is grass, trees, birds and various other wildlife etc.
And it was certainly safe enough to be there to keep the rest of the Chernobyl power plant running up till 2000 when they shut it down.

If you are going to worry about Fukushima, then why are you not freaking out about all the radioactive contamination coming from right here in North America (or basically....everywhere)?
We are getting *far more* contamination right here from 'home' than we will ever get from Fukushima.
And it's been like this for a time spanning much longer than our own life times.
I guess you better run off and live inside a underground bunker for the rest of your life?
Alright Mr. Bob, I had a novel of a reply prepared for you that was sparked by the condescending tone of your post, but I've come to the conclusion that it won't do anyone any good.

You misinterpreted my post, by the way. Pretty significantly. :)

LollerBrader
01-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by blairtruck
infowars. i remember when the swine flu was going around and info wars were saying it was swine flu vaccine was to drug and mind control the people.

If there's one thing that Alex Jones has right, and that is recognition of fear as a tool of control.

Ironically, Inforwars takes it to the next level, turning fear into hyseria, and leveraging it for self glorification and profit.

Xtrema
01-02-2014, 02:38 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Composition_of_U.S._Long-Term_Treasury_Debt_2005-2010.PNG

ExtraSlow
01-02-2014, 03:20 PM
while we are off topic, can anyone explain to me why it makes sense for a country to own foreign debt while at the same time having debt themselves? Wouldn't they be better off just paying down their own debt?

Supa Dexta
01-02-2014, 03:25 PM
The country would be better off, but not the select few making the millions off of the scheme.

BananaFob
01-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
The country would be better off, but not the select few making the millions off of the scheme.

This is not correct.

To make a 'coles notes' explanation, countries like the US run a large trade deficit in order to stimulate foreign investment, and finance it through selling treasury bonds to any governments looking to maintain a trade surplus. The US does this because there is more value in producing innovation (ie. companies like apple, google etc.) rather than mindlessly producing wingnuts from sweatshops.

You can't have a trade surplus AND foreign investment at the same time.

This is actually a pretty good summary, jacked from someone's lecture slide, page 40+:

http://www.lhendricks.org/econ520/open/TradeDeficit_SL.pdf

Arash Boodagh
01-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Before I make a full reply and how this relates to this disaster, BananaFob wouldnt the interest on that debt alone cut into most of the any profits?
As ExtraSlow put it, I think its also pretty simplistic to say indebt countries are writing each other cheques.
Its like if my pockets were empty and I were to make a promissory note to Sugarphreak, and his pockets were empty and he made a promissory IOU (I owe you) to me, that would create wealth and I can go to the candy store and buy chocolates?

China only scratches the surface at 1.2 trillion of U.S. debt.
Who is loaning Japan money and collecting its interest?
IOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSXbgfKFWg

GTS4tw
01-02-2014, 04:09 PM

Its like if my pockets were empty and I were to make a promissory note to Sugarphreak, and his pockets were empty and he made a promissory IOU (I owe you) to me, that would create wealth and I can go to the candy store and buy chocolates?

No, your theory is flawed, you would need to get a job to have the credit to get the promissory note.

Sugarphreak
01-02-2014, 04:18 PM

Arash Boodagh
01-03-2014, 02:52 AM
You cant answer these debt questions because your myopic views go as far as presidents and prime ministers.
The Freemasonic ZioAmerican empire owns Japan and runs it as a big factory. They produce many, if not most of the worlds cars and expensive electronics there... yet Japan is just behind the US in debt.
The empire is responsible for Fukushima and there are probably other substandard nuclear plants around the world and in the US in which disasters can strike.
Have there been past nuclear coverups in the states? yes.
Can we expect Japans true radiation fall out to be covered up? yes.
Does the empire promote and profit from people getting cancer and dying before collecting their pensions and being a drag on the economy? yes.

I wouldnt trust anything that the main stream media reports... who knows how bad it could get.
Another credible source for news.
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.presstv.ir+Fukushima&client=firefox-a&hs=TWM&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=966&bih=513&sa=X&ei=ZnbGUuaAFIfZoATMgYLADA&ved=0CCEQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A9%2F1%2F2013%2Ccd_max%3A1%2F3%2F2014&tbm=

kertejud2
01-03-2014, 08:39 AM
When the freemasons have access to nuclear devices that can cause all the effects of a nuclear disaster without harming their profit from energy production AND continuing to fuel the military industrial complex in the war on terrorism (now with an increased fervor due to an actual nuclear attack) and they choose Fukushima? Hard to take such an organization seriously. With such amateur moves like that they wouldn't even be able to stage a coup among central American military junta never mind control auto production.

Secondly, the state may benefit from people dying early, but the people who control the state certainly don't. Big Pharma needs people living as long and sick as possible, and big Pharma is controlled by the financiers (and we know who they're controlled by).

So that must mean there's a significant internal power struggle in the Freemasonson ZioAmerican empire if one sect is trying to kill people to have the state profit and another is trying to keep people alive to exploit those profits. These are dark times ahead, what side will you be on?

A790
01-03-2014, 08:48 AM
You cant answer these debt questions because your myopic views go as far as presidents and prime ministers.
The Freemasonic ZioAmerican empire owns Japan and runs it as a big factory. They produce many, if not most of the worlds cars and expensive electronics there... yet Japan is just behind the US in debt.
The empire is responsible for Fukushima and there are probably other substandard nuclear plants around the world and in the US in which disasters can strike.
Have there been past nuclear coverups in the states? yes.
Can we expect Japans true radiation fall out to be covered up? yes.
Does the empire promote and profit from people getting cancer and dying before collecting their pensions and being a drag on the economy? yes.

I wouldnt trust anything that the main stream media reports... who knows how bad it could get.
Another credible source for news.
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.presstv.ir+Fukushima&client=firefox-a&hs=TWM&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=966&bih=513&sa=X&ei=ZnbGUuaAFIfZoATMgYLADA&ved=0CCEQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A9%2F1%2F2013%2Ccd_max%3A1%2F3%2F2014&tbm=

:rofl: Thanks for this dude, I needed that this morning :)

gretz
01-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I have very little idea how to breathe, let alone topics like fukushima... I'm full of shit, often (always) have no idea what i'm talking about, and try to sound knowledgeable, but am actually quite the opposite.

Arash, after all of your other threads about the vigor, CNC machine, toy making, your go-cart made of wood (that had to be you), no-one can take anything you post remotely seriously

Mista Bob
01-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Wasn't this topic about Fukushima or something? :nut:

BerserkerCatSplat
01-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Wait, don't tell me.... it's the Jews, right? Definitely the Jews.

ZioAmerican empire

Called it.

max_boost
01-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Mista Bob
Wasn't this topic about Fukushima or something? :nut:

Can someone sum up what's going on then?

We are all in this together? We all die? Wouldn't the ppl in Japan die first? :confused:

Mista Bob
01-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

We are all in this together? We all die? Wouldn't the ppl in Japan die first? :confused:

If it was as bad as the media and conspiracy nutters are making it out to be, yes everyone in Japan would likely be dead or well on their way to an agonizing death right now.

My post on the 2nd page of this topic sums it up fairly well.

To put things in perspective, the Fukushima disaster released approximately one ten-thousandth of the total radiation produced by the world’s coal power plants annually.

Sugarphreak
01-03-2014, 01:15 PM

01RedDX
01-03-2014, 02:56 PM

Arash Boodagh
01-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Your are such a racist Arash...

Originally posted by 01RedDX
Arash is pathetic, but not because he is a hopeless loser in life. He is pathetic because he blames Jews and some giant masonic conspiracy for his being such a loser in life. He is a self-loathing, hateful hypocrite who will do anything to deflect blame for his inadequacies. Not only that, but after collecting numerous benefits from the Canadian government, he has the nerve to come here and trash talk us, our allies and our way of life. Enjoy your freedom of speech you hateful, racist low-life, back in Iran they would have stuck a pitchfork in your ass and hung you in piblic.
Is the Jew Norman Finkelstein a racist for being against Zionism?
What if I was Jewish and against Zionism, would I still be a "racist" even though Judaism is a religion.
We can debate this here all day long if the moderators permit it. Challenge me and the truth will make you look like fools.

Arash Boodagh
01-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2
When the freemasons have access to nuclear devices that can cause all the effects of a nuclear disaster without harming their profit from energy production AND continuing to fuel the military industrial complex in the war on terrorism (now with an increased fervor due to an actual nuclear attack) and they choose Fukushima? Hard to take such an organization seriously. With such amateur moves like that they wouldn't even be able to stage a coup among central American military junta never mind control auto production. I would guess the most likely scenario is that they just didnt care to properly build such a plant in a country that sits on the ring of fire fault line. The mass nuclear waste that is being dumped from decades of cheap energy it created is making its way towards us and I highly doubt the preservation of our lives are worth much to them to set any safety standards or warnings.

Originally posted by kertejud2 Secondly, the state may benefit from people dying early, but the people who control the state certainly don't. Big Pharma needs people living as long and sick as possible, and big Pharma is controlled by the financiers (and we know who they're controlled by). I dont think the cost of pills or surgeries over time accumulate to the cost of cancer treatments and pension payments.

Originally posted by kertejud2 So that must mean there's a significant internal power struggle in the Freemasonson ZioAmerican empire if one sect is trying to kill people to have the state profit and another is trying to keep people alive to exploit those profits. These are dark times ahead, what side will you be on? [/B]There are only two sides, ruling elites or cattle. :)

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Called it. ZioAmerican doesnt equal people of the Judaic religion.

Originally posted by max_boost

We are all in this together? We all die? Wouldn't the ppl in Japan die first? :confused: A Chernobyl documentary I was watching estimated a million died resulting from the fall out... is this melt down as bad or many folds worse? I dont know.
Most of the fallout is heading towards us and not directly over japan, and their sea food has major radiation in it.
Watch in 20-30 years many people will die there because the "government" is allowing tainted food to be sold in the markets.

For staters I personally would be very cautious of eating fish, you cant trust its source whether its from the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico, some Vietnamese agent orange tainted fish farm, or Chinese industrial polluted water.
They used to feed people, or still do, horse meat which some contained human cancer causing drugs... labeled as beef. Tuna cans have been genetically tested to be of some other origin in some cases too.
Get your vitamin D from specially made UV,B bulbs and your fats from animal and avocado sources.

JRSC00LUDE
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Stop quoting that moron. All of you.

bourge73
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
I would guess the most likely scenario is that they just didnt care to properly build such a plant in a country that sits on the ring of fire fault line. The mass nuclear waste that is being dumped from decades of cheap energy it created is making its way towards us and I highly doubt the preservation of our lives are worth much to them to set any safety standards or warnings.

I dont think the cost of pills or surgeries over time accumulate to the cost of cancer treatments and pension payments.

There are only two sides, ruling elites or cattle. :)

ZioAmerican doesnt equal people of the Judaic religion.

A Chernobyl documentary I was watching estimated a million died resulting from the fall out... is this melt down as bad or many folds worse? I dont know.
Most of the fallout is heading towards us and not directly over japan, and their sea food has major radiation in it.
Watch in 20-30 years many people will die there because the "government" is allowing tainted food to be sold in the markets.

For staters I personally would be very cautious of eating fish, you cant trust its source whether its from the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico, some Vietnamese agent orange tainted fish farm, or Chinese industrial polluted water.
They used to feed people, or still do, horse meat which some contained human cancer causing drugs... labeled as beef. Tuna cans have been genetically tested to be of some other origin in some cases too.
Get your vitamin D from specially made UV,B bulbs and your fats from animal and avocado sources. [/QUOTE

My dear lord we are Screwed just like the
LaBaron

bourge73
01-03-2014, 06:16 PM
I liked the old Arash at least his cars made
Sense ......

ercchry
01-03-2014, 06:33 PM
... I dont know. ...

good, now that we have that out of the way...... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

01RedDX
01-03-2014, 06:34 PM

FraserB
01-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

wow so wisdom

much prophet

scare

such smart

wow

You need to add the picture to your post, but A+ either way

Sugarphreak
01-03-2014, 10:55 PM

Arash Boodagh
01-04-2014, 04:55 AM
I saw this posted on another forum today
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=040_1384817880
What if there was a major meltdown... in the short term the air will be lethal... and in the long term north Americas soils, food and water will forever be toxic.

In this video, just a few weeks ago, watch as this guy takes his Geiger counter to a California beach and it starts beeping louder as he gets past the trees and near the shore.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fukushima-radiated-west-co-cover-up

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articlePictures/fukushima_radiation_nuclear_fallout_map.jpg
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushima-a-nuclear-war-without-a-war-the-unspoken-crisis-of-worldwide-nuclear-radiation/28870

btimbit
01-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Wait.

You mean to tell me radiation can be bad? Who knew!?!

kertejud2
01-04-2014, 08:37 AM
At 750 rads there will be nobody to worry about the soil being toxic, so we've got that going for us which is nice.

Definitely a fact based projection right there.

GTS4tw
01-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2
At 750 rads there will be nobody to worry about the soil being toxic, so we've got that going for us which is nice.

Definitely a fact based projection right there.

I think there are people who do this kind of stuff for fun, see how many morons they can suck in. So many websites for conspiritards have the most absurd claims, wacky graphs, and zany characters, it seems intentional, self mocking almost.

ExtraSlow
01-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Well Arash, since you live in Vancouver, I at least have the comfort that you'll be dead before me.

J.M.
01-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Stop quoting that moron. All of you.

WE R ALL GUNNA DIE MORANS

Mista Bob
01-04-2014, 11:44 AM

In this video, just a few weeks ago, watch as this guy takes his Geiger counter to a California beach and it starts beeping louder as he gets past the trees and near the shore.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fukushima-radiated-west-co-cover-up

You mean once he gets out of the shade and into the sun (radiation), it increases?
And he goes near the ocean, that was always radioactive long before we were ever around (oceans are full of naturally occurring Uranium among other things) it increases AGAIN?
We must be doomed!!!

If he put that Geiger counter against a granite counter top it would read vastly higher CPM numbers than anything in that video.
Look! A high CPM number! Be afraid!
http://www.mistabob.com/photos/geiger.jpg

Which would also be equally meaningless since CPM isn't a good way to rate radiation levels at all. But it is a good way into scaring uneducated fools into thinking there is scurry radiationz killing us all.
Never mind that there was nothing even remotely scientific in that video.
Or that his so called "quality" Geiger counter is some cheap pocket one.
Cheap Geiger counters which always have their readings mucked up when in the sun, due to their cheaper tubes.

ZenOps
01-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Why do you think people like granite countertops. The radiation kills off the bacteria (ok, it might be the slightly sharp porous nature of the rock, but bacteria do eventually die on it)

Beyond ballers will flood fill a marble countertop with gold :bigpimp:

Copper/nickel countertops are also antibacterial, nickel/iron not so much (stainless steel)

anB-R_DQWOs

Dun dun duhhh. If its any consolation, Calgary is much much safer than Vancouver or most of California. The mountains will shed a great deal of the atmospheric radiation particles, and we get basically no oceangoing particles.

cancer man
01-05-2014, 07:13 AM
The Fukushima nuclear meltdown continues to pose environmental and human costs. Experts estimate that between 20 and 40 trillion Becquerels (a unit used to measure radioactivity) of tritium have been released into the water since the accident in 2011. Local fishermen have been greatly impacted by the accident.

By comparison, however, the combined human and environmental damage caused by the 3,000 plus nuclear tests conducted over the past seventy years dwarfs that of the Fukushima accident.

The overall contamination of ocean life by the Fukushima meltdown still remains very low compared with the effects of naturally occurring radioactivity and leftover contamination from U.S. and Soviet nuclear weapons testing in the 1960s. Yet the nuclear testing issue has received less and less attention over the decades.

The National Resources Defense Council estimates the total yield of all nuclear weapons tests between 1945 and 1980 is around 510 megatons (Mt). Countries have exploded the equivalent of 29,000 Hiroshima size weapons in the earth’s atmosphere, a figure that does not account for surface-level, underground, and underwater testing. In Nevada alone, the US has conducted 911 nuclear tests.

Scientists determined that the many nuclear explosions that showered the American southwest with high levels of radiation have had a direct correlation with increased cancer rates in parts of Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. People living in these areas – commonly called Downwinders - were exposed to dangerous levels of radioactive fallout. While these communities receive compensation from the government for health problems caused by tests, the damages done to these whole communities remain a lasting reminder of the U.S. record of nuclear testing.

The Fukushima disaster of 2011 was an accident. Nuclear tests of the past half-century were not. The difference: future nuclear tests are preventable. The US and other states have the ability to end nuclear testing by ratifying the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.

I believe written in huffington post.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=82542

codetrap
01-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Double post

codetrap
01-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by cancer man
The Fukushima nuclear meltdown continues to pose environmental and human costs. Experts estimate that between 20 and 40 trillion Becquerels Gee.. that's a big scary number. What exactly is a becquerel? Is that a lot of becquerels? What exactly does that big scary number mean? :dunno:

Oh wait, you mean you don't know? So, realistically, that number means fuck all, and for all we know that orange on your kitchen counter releases more becquerels over it's lifespan than Fukushima did?

Information without context or understanding is just noise.

Did you know that 1 Curie = 37000000000 Becquerel?

So, there's been between 500 and 1000 Curies released. Doesn't sound nearly as scary does it? Also doesn't matter, because it has no relevance due to no context. Pretty much nobody here knows the half life or decay rate of the materials being released. It could be 10 seconds until its safe to drink, or 13 days... you just don't know, but that doesn't stop everyone from jumping on the scary big number bandwagon.

Here's a funny article about the disaster...
http://deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-facts-about-ocean-radiation-and-the-fukushima-disaster/

My favorite quote from the article...

It’s not even dangerous to swim off the coast of Fukushima. Buessler et al. figured out how much radiation damage you would get if you doggie paddled about Fukushima (Yes, science has given us radioactive models of human swimmers). It was less than 0.03% of the daily radiation an average Japanese resident receives. Tiny! Hell, the radiation was so small even immediately after the accident scientists did not wear any special equipment to handle the seawater samples (but they did wear detectors just in case). If you want danger, you’re better off licking the dial on an old-school glow in the dark watch.

http://deepseanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/RadiationGuide1-600x348.jpg

ZenOps
01-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Of course its dangerous to swim off Fukushima. Its dangerous to swim in New York harbor, and thats not even radioactive.

A lot of California beachline is pretty questionable for chemicals and raw sewage, nevermind radiation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/beach-closures-reach-second-highest-level_n_887214.html

The current standard is if 19 out of every 1000 get sick, its still "safe" Once its 20 out of 1000 - its no longer safe.