PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a business partner? read on, serious inquiries only!

Kado
02-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Looking for a career change?

Looking for an exciting out going job that brings out your best personal qualities?

Post here...

a) a brief description about yourself, your work experience and your interests in life.

b) your ideas and concepts.

best regards

GT2NV
02-26-2004, 11:30 PM
ummm this is off topic, but can you post pics of your car in a diffrent thread?:D

BigShow
02-26-2004, 11:30 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooook, let's see your gtr while were at it.

Weapon_R
02-26-2004, 11:33 PM
A little more info is needed. This sounds a lot like the spam emails I get.

Superesc
02-26-2004, 11:33 PM
sounds like a spam and I am ready to ban.

JordanLotoski
02-26-2004, 11:34 PM
are you looking for a fictitious partner to go with yout fictitious car?

ShOwOfF
02-26-2004, 11:42 PM
He's got a good trade deal with Xkon. Maybe he's serious.

Kado
02-26-2004, 11:49 PM
you know what, after reading the replies....*so off topic* forget it, obviously posting here was a waste of time on my behalf.

And yes I well deserved that + from xkon. I even tipped him an extra $20 for his service and going out of his way.

oh and mods plz close the thread on my behalf. No further discussion needed.:closed:

i will NOT be re-visiting so replies will be pointless.

JordanLotoski
02-26-2004, 11:56 PM
and we dont even wanna know what kinda services he did for you for that 20 spot....:rofl:

GTS Jeff
02-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Kado
Looking for a career change?

Looking for an exciting out going job that brings out your best personal qualities?

Post here...

a) a brief description about yourself, your work experience and your interests in life.

b) your ideas and concepts.

best regards Any job where:

a. its described as amazing according to the advertisment
b. advertisement is too scared to even say what the job is
c. needs to mass spammed to get anyone to do it

is....more often than not, crap.

door to door sales, telemarketing, and all those types of jobs have these sorts of ads. :thumbsdow

Superesc
02-27-2004, 12:36 AM
hmm so I guess I can ban now?? :rofl:

Zephyr
02-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Kado
you know what, after reading the replies....*so off topic* forget it, obviously posting here was a waste of time on my behalf.

And yes I well deserved that + from xkon. I even tipped him an extra $20 for his service and going out of his way.

oh and mods plz close the thread on my behalf. No further discussion needed.:closed:

i will NOT be re-visiting so replies will be pointless.

:closed: