PDA

View Full Version : RANT!!! Dynasty Auto Glass Inc.

Ed the SOHC
02-26-2004, 11:46 PM
k, my gf's brother had to get a couple windows replaced and I went to find a place for him. Lots of places didn't have the window in stock but i found this place beside yoko called Dynasty Auto Glass Inc. They said they had it in stock, they didn't. Long story short, we ended getting done there and she quoted us a price and said they'll pick up the car. 1) Didn't pick up the car... no big deal, I'll drop it off. 2) Called me the 2 days after (pickup date) and said his brackets are broken so it'll be an extra $72 bucks.... whatever, I kinda can understand this. BUT!!! 3)Didn't clean the broken glass from the car!??? WTF? I asked them specifically if they would clean the glass when they were done and logically an auto glass company would do it... you would think! But, nooooo! I'm pissed cuz he just spent over $700 and they can't clean out the shattered glass??? wtf!? Their excuse, it would take them 4 hours to clean the glass out... bs! I mean, they didn't even try! I'll try to take pics... I mean, no effort to clean it up.... Be all nice to me and promise me stuff before you get my money, then f*ck me when the transactions done. Thanks for nothing! I would never go back to this place!!! EVER!!!

end Rant.

89EF
02-27-2004, 12:13 AM
i had to clean my own glass too...they kinda cleaned off the glass on the passenger seat and the floor...but didn't clean the inside of the door so everytime the door closes theres glass shaking inside...ended up cleaning it myself after getting tired of the glass shaking noises...i'm guessing most places won't wanna remove the whole door panel to vacum the galss unless you pay them to do it..if they say they clean it i think its just on the seat and the floor etc. If my window gets smashed next time i got an alarm so i'll know and i'll be out there feeding the bastard every piece of glass.:devil:

jeep_sahara
02-27-2004, 12:17 AM
Yes they should clean up the glass, When all my windows where smashed the guy came up the drive while i was starting to pick up 4 shattered windows inside the car, and he said " Just trow a towel over the front seat so i can drive it" I asked him if he can leave it with me so i can start to clean it up He said "No,No we have a special vacum that will take care of it" ALL right i say. Go to pick the car up, and they have done a good job, still took me 4 hours to finish back to show quality, but there vacum was cool, just had a little filter, and an extra strong motor. I was very Impressed in what was other wise a very Shity week.

cappachihngo
02-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Man dat suxs.. 700 bucks and they didn't even clean up after themselves... maybe they were in a rush??? hehe..

hockeybronx
02-27-2004, 12:52 AM
The best way to get back at them is to continue rants like these.

If they wont help you out after you spend all that money there, then you have the right to try and mess with their business.

4 hours to clean the glass out? Try fifteen minutes with a vacuum in one hand and a brewskie in the other!

403Gemini
02-27-2004, 01:07 AM
i could probably clean it up by hand in less than 4 hrs lol wow they suck lol

Ed the SOHC
02-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by cappachihngo
Man dat suxs.. 700 bucks and they didn't even clean up after themselves... maybe they were in a rush??? hehe..

they had 2 days to clean it while the window that they had "in stock" was being shipped. :banghead: :thumbsdow

ecstasy_civic
02-27-2004, 09:44 AM
The guy I sold my civic too took it there, the guy had quoted me 172, the buyer ended up paying 285+tax.

ok well whatever right, well apparently the owner of Dynasty hit my car into a conrete barrier when parking it then claimed no responsibility.

I went and argued there was NO damage whatsoever to the car before, he told me to fuck off and get off his property.

to Dynasty Auto Glass.

KISS MY MUTHER FUCKIN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guns: :guns: :whipped:

t3rry
02-27-2004, 09:48 AM
so could anyone recommend a Good place to get a window replaced?

Kona9
02-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i could probably clean it up by hand in less than 4 hrs lol wow they suck lol

Yeah but come on Gemini, the 4 hours was to get all his WALMART yellow interior back to "show quality finish"!! :rofl:

As for this shit hole business BBB all the way, Write the owner a letter saying politely that his business sucks, and he has what is coming to him.