PDA

View Full Version : SilverHill Acura

Forsale
01-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Anyone on here works there? i am looking at a used TL that they have and very interested in it. please give me a PM if you do work there.
thanks

M.alex
01-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

edit - no points taken off, but just in case that people are dumb enough to PM you their CC.

FullFledgedYYC
01-07-2014, 06:09 PM
I GIVE YOU BEST PRICE! YOU EMAIL NAOW!

CapnCrunch
01-08-2014, 07:35 AM
A friend of mine worked there about 4 years ago. They were one of the few used car dealers that actually went through each vehicle they bought, checked for problems, and then fixed them.

I have no idea what they are like today. That Bob Allen used sales guy has been there for years and is a pretty nice guy if I recall.

n1zm0
01-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by CapnCrunch
They were one of the few used car dealers that actually went through each vehicle they bought, checked for problems, and then fixed them.

I remember when I was there all Acura models went through the Acura Certified Pre-Owned program checklist before going over to the used lot, the checklist was different than the normal used car inspection checklist where a certain level of criteria had to be attained or else it was replaced immediately with new (brakes/tires etc). Not sure how it is now but the Certified Pre-Owned program still exists apparently. Essentially from what I gathered watching the tech do the checklist it was pretty extensive to be 'Acura Certified'.

The non Acura makes got a very good inspection too as far as I can remember.

NoMoreG35
01-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Why don't u just give them a call? :dunno:

CapnCrunch
01-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0

I remember when I was there all Acura models went through the Acura Certified Pre-Owned program checklist before going over to the used lot, the checklist was different than the normal used car inspection checklist where a certain level of criteria had to be attained or else it was replaced immediately with new (brakes/tires etc). Not sure how it is now but the Certified Pre-Owned program still exists apparently. Essentially from what I gathered watching the tech do the checklist it was pretty extensive to be 'Acura Certified'.

The non Acura makes got a very good inspection too as far as I can remember.

Yeah I remember a lot of their used cars getting new tires and brakes and having $2500 bills from the service department lol. It shows up in their used car pricing too, as they're generally more expensive than other dealerships.

NoMoreG35
01-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by CapnCrunch

Yeah I remember a lot of their used cars getting new tires and brakes and having $2500 bills from the service department lol. It shows up in their used car pricing too, as they're generally more expensive than other dealerships.

It's sad. Departments in stealerships steal from each other :nut:

FullFledgedYYC
01-09-2014, 05:26 PM
The reason many cars on lots get new brakes and tires and the such is because if they don't pass that checklist, they are not certified, therefore financing and extended warranties cannot be offered through the automaker.

If those brakes and tires are not done, the car is no longer certified. You want 2.9% on a used car? Won't happen. The bank won't give you 2.9.

batool100
01-20-2014, 04:22 AM
hondas and acuras are very very good cars just maintain them they will last pretty much forever there was a few around where i live pushing 275000 or better in mileage running like a champ:devil: