PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Window Decal

86max
02-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Today on the way home from the gym, I ended up behind this gentleman in this Acura with an interesting decal on it.
http://www.boomspeed.com/numeronueve/jebus.gif
My girlfriend told me not to post this, as if it were to make fun of him, which it isn't, but I just thought people would find it amusing. Not everyday someone forces love upon you.:)

xrayvsn
02-27-2004, 12:19 AM
I'm willing to bet Jesus doesn't love that big wing.

Superesc
02-27-2004, 12:38 AM
As somebody that believe in J.C. I feel pretty bad for such bad taste and publicity.

Dave P
02-27-2004, 12:41 AM
If jesus loved him, he wouldnt have a huge fuckin wing or a huge fuckin crack in his bumper

hockeybronx
02-27-2004, 12:55 AM
I'm not going to start a huge fight, but it is true if you believe in Christianity.

Go and see "The Passion". If you watch the moments leading up to his death you will see how serious he was. Since he is God he could have stopped the torture at any time but he allowed it to continue and died the worst death ever.

I'm not trying to start something, I can take your jokes about Jesus and the spoiler, but I just wanted to shout out the truth of the matter.

Besides Jesus told all to make disciples of all nations, maybe that is what this guy was trying to do:thumbsup:

xrayvsn
02-27-2004, 01:04 AM
Wasn't trying to be sacrilegious about the Jesus comment, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

However, that wing is offensive. Its an Acura EL, not a 747.

Redlyne_mr2
02-27-2004, 01:10 AM
What a freak

Superesc
02-27-2004, 01:13 AM
Methology Do Matter! I am not saying "packaging" is more important then the content. I believe in Christianity too, but if it was not deliver properly, is he really Helping the cause??? or is he just hurting it???

If he were really wanting to help the cause on his car, he should've think about how he's spreading the message instead of a half hearted huge sticker in the back of a window.

If you are going to represent. Represent wholeheartly and diligently.

JAYMEZ
02-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Ya i saw that dude drive around

RX-7_TWINTURBO
02-27-2004, 01:39 AM
that guy lives down the street from me...

hockeybronx
02-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by xrayvsn
However, that wing is offensive. Its an Acura EL, not a 747.

Ha ha fair enough!

szw
02-27-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Besides Jesus told all to make disciples of all nations, maybe that is what this guy was trying to do:thumbsup:

Gotta help the civic nation

missblondie
02-27-2004, 02:08 AM
a little forced i would say

GTS Jeff
02-27-2004, 04:00 AM
I'm not going to start a huge fight, but it is true if you believe in Christianity. thats a big IF man.

Illusionsir
02-27-2004, 04:45 AM
a buddie of mine met him, he lost a bet to a friend or something along those lines and those where the terms. lol. ya i see him all the time, i heard it made a trip out 4x4'ing and never quiet made it home without a tow truck.:eek:

BloNdie
02-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Yea, i see him all the time. I think he lives up in halkwood :dunno:

socks
02-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an a**hole...

thich
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Methology Do Matter! I am not saying "packaging" is more important then the content. I believe in Christianity too, but if it was not deliver properly, is he really Helping the cause??? or is he just hurting it???

If he were really wanting to help the cause on his car, he should've think about how he's spreading the message instead of a half hearted huge sticker in the back of a window.

If you are going to represent. Represent wholeheartly and diligently.

i concur...

--

since we're on the topic of this, lol, I came across this once:

http://www.highrock.com/personal/WWJD/

hehe, it's pretty funny.

Kona9
02-27-2004, 10:33 AM
yeah but What Would Jesus Do.........for a Klondike Bar?

sputnik
02-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

Clearly hurting the cause. Nobody likes zealots (regarding ANY topic).

This guy falls into the same pool as the "Christians" (note the quotes) that:

- are televangelists asking for money
- hand out random pamplets to people on the street
- tell other people how bad they are for not being a Christian
- shoot people who work in abortion clinics
- hold up signs like "God Hates Fags"

Believe it or not... most Christians arent like this however media wouldnt be interesting if they didnt take the few freaks to generalize an entire religion.

Just like we shouldnt be assuming all Islamic people arent walking around with bombs under their clothing, or Catholic priests are all child molesters, or that Jews are cheap etc...

I digress...

3g4me
02-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Interesting.

jer82
02-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Saw this and thought of this thread LOL... :clap: :rofl:

hockeybronx
02-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
thats a big IF man.

Yes that is why I said "if".

pinoyhero
02-27-2004, 03:48 PM
I don't mind people expressing their views really but when it gets that obnoxious its a little annoying.

ZorroAMG
02-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Imposing religion (in this case blatantly advertising it) is GHEY. Fuck off and let us make our own decisions about religion without having to feel pressured. Mormon missionaries and Jehova's witness' really urk me when they try to preach to me....

Hollywood
02-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
a buddie of mine met him, he lost a bet to a friend or something along those lines and those where the terms. lol. ya i see him all the time, i heard it made a trip out 4x4'ing and never quiet made it home without a tow truck.:eek:

No that's incorrect!

He used to live in Hawkwood. He did get stuck but he wanted the decals on the car, no bet was involved. I am told he just really loves Jesus.

cycosis
02-27-2004, 08:57 PM
muh, im not for the decal cause im an atheist but the wing is:bigpimp: . i luv RICE!!!!!!!!!!

cappachihngo
02-28-2004, 12:05 AM
yo i think i saw da same car a while bac 2... it got my attention alrite....

girlRACER
02-28-2004, 12:15 AM
I saw that just the other day. I didn't expect to see it on a black EL with tinted windows and a spoiler :eek:

hockeybronx
02-28-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Imposing religion (in this case blatantly advertising it) is GHEY. Fuck off and let us make our own decisions about religion without having to feel pressured. Mormon missionaries and Jehova's witness' really urk me when they try to preach to me....

I partially agree with you.

As a Christian I believe that knocking on peoples doors, or protruding them is wrong. However I feel it is every Christians duty to express that they are a Christian, and be there for somebody who may have questions or just need to talk.

For this guys window, the fact is that people can write whatever they want on their windows, you aren't being forced by anybody to look at it or even think about what it says. You don't like it, don't look at the window, simple as that.

GTS Jeff
02-28-2004, 01:33 AM
For this guys window, the fact is that people can write whatever they want on their windows, you aren't being forced by anybody to look at it or even think about what it says. You don't like it, don't look at the window, simple as that. how would anyone know that they dont like what the window says if they dont first look/think about it?

hockeybronx
02-28-2004, 01:46 AM
how would anyone know that they dont like what the window says if they dont first look/think about it?

Man you must have a lot of time on your hands. I've read quite a few posts by you lately that have been completely pointless.

Anybody who had half a brain would have understood what I was getting at. Until there is a law that says what you can and can't display in public then this guy is completely justified to do this.

Got any more stupid questions to ask me so you can run up your post count Jeff?

GTS Jeff
02-28-2004, 02:23 AM

Man you must have a lot of time on your hands. I've read quite a few posts by you lately that have been completely pointless.

Anybody who had half a brain would have understood what I was getting at. Until there is a law that says what you can and can't display in public then this guy is completely justified to do this.

Got any more stupid questions to ask me so you can run up your post count Jeff? if u cant answer my question, then dont reply at all. there is no need for personal attacks :thumbsdow

i am just pointing out what i find to be a fundamental flaw in your logic, or lack thereof. i was hoping that maybe u could explain your last post more, because as it is, it doesnt make any sense. i wasnt looking for insults from you. anyway, despite your rudeness, i do have the courtesy to answer your question - YES there are laws that dictate what is and is not allowed to be displayed in public.

Anybody who had half a brain would have understood what I was getting at. exactly :rofl:

hjr
02-28-2004, 12:29 PM

Got any more stupid questions to ask me so you can run up your post count Jeff?
dude, if i were to put a sign on my car or home that said "niggers are ruining this country" then by your logic you dont look at it and its ok. Well guess what, its not. First of all, you have to see it once to know what it is so you cannot avoid it. Now we can all agree that that is wrong and not appropriate for the public realm. BUT, you have to see it to know its there. Now this statement is covered under hate laws and would be illegal So even though the dude with the car is justified in doing it, i would be justified in putting a sign that said "god is stupid and in relation so are his followers". you dont like that statement but its koser with the law.

hjr
02-28-2004, 12:33 PM
also, i think the dude with the car is anoying but i dont really have a problem with the statment. it just gives me a judgement about him.

86max
02-28-2004, 04:08 PM
:werd:

hockeybronx
02-28-2004, 05:45 PM
First of all Jeff,
What answer did you want me to give you? It's like me asking you how to jump 50 feet in the air and complain when you give me a harsh answer.

The fact is that the statement is not illegal. Of course I knew somebody would bring up an extremem example of a public statement. This guy is allowed to display this on his window, and if you don't like it then forget about it.

Obviously the guys sign was working, since it brought all of you guys here to discuss it for like a week now.

Either find the guy and tell him to his face you have a problem with what he is displaying, or stop talking behind his back. You guys really need to find something else to worry about, this isn't that big of a deal.

GTS Jeff
02-29-2004, 09:58 PM
First of all Jeff,
What answer did you want me to give you? It's like me asking you how to jump 50 feet in the air and complain when you give me a harsh answer.

The fact is that the statement is not illegal. Of course I knew somebody would bring up an extremem example of a public statement. This guy is allowed to display this on his window, and if you don't like it then forget about it.

Obviously the guys sign was working, since it brought all of you guys here to discuss it for like a week now.

Either find the guy and tell him to his face you have a problem with what he is displaying, or stop talking behind his back. You guys really need to find something else to worry about, this isn't that big of a deal. ok your iq level doesnt deserve a full reply from me, so here a reply in point form:

-my question didnt involve asking u to jump 50ft in the air. it was a rhetorical question to point out a paradox in your statement.
-no one said the decal was illegal. i was just pointing out that YOUR notion of freedom of speech was wrong
-u have no right to tell anyone how to think, especially when ure preaching that we dont have a right to tell anyone what to put on his car (which i wasnt anyway, but u musta missed that)
-i dont have a problem with his sign, ive got a problem with u making statements with basis in reality
-u also have no right to tell anyone what to worry/talk/post about, even if u think it isnt a big deal - cuz other ppl might have different opinions

HeckelZ
03-01-2004, 01:06 AM
i really dont think his decal is serious

Hollywood
03-01-2004, 02:00 AM

No. It is equivalent to a 3 foot high spoiler which also would have been ridiculed for a week, or more. It's plain rice!

Some of us share a job.

A job that serves the Beyond public.

Not a job for the weak.

This job requires perseverance and dedication.....and a camera...............(fill in dramatic drum roll here)

We are "Rice Hunters"

Moonracer
03-01-2004, 02:24 AM
LOL I just came across this thread just now and after reading all the comments I am good and laughed out! He is actually a friend of mine whom I haven't seen much of lately. Most of the comments of his sign couldn't be farther from the truth...lol but pretty entertaining nonetheless. All I will say right now is I think he did it more for himself than for everyone else. If you all only knew! :drama: Anyway he is a very cool guy and is not off his rocker or anything. :D

hockeybronx
03-01-2004, 03:32 AM
ok your iq level doesnt deserve a full reply from me, so here a reply in point form:

-my question didnt involve asking u to jump 50ft in the air. it was a rhetorical question to point out a paradox in your statement.
-no one said the decal was illegal. i was just pointing out that YOUR notion of freedom of speech was wrong
-u have no right to tell anyone how to think, especially when ure preaching that we dont have a right to tell anyone what to put on his car (which i wasnt anyway, but u musta missed that)
-i dont have a problem with his sign, ive got a problem with u making statements with basis in reality
-u also have no right to tell anyone what to worry/talk/post about, even if u think it isnt a big deal - cuz other ppl might have different opinions

Uh okay...thanks.

Jeff you and I should get together some time. We seem to battle over absolutely everything in these forums.

I'm beginning to think you don't even read what the threads are about any more, it's as if you just see my views and opinion and go against it with never ending cycles of confusion and ajacent branches.

Now I know how you got to Sixth Gear so fast:thumbsdow

Hollywood
03-01-2004, 09:10 AM

Uh okay...thanks.

Jeff you and I should get together some time. We seem to battle over absolutely everything in these forums.

I'm beginning to think you don't even read what the threads are about any more, it's as if you just see my views and opinion and go against it with never ending cycles of confusion and ajacent branches.

Now I know how you got to Sixth Gear so fast:thumbsdow

I can hear violins.......:drama:

PGTze
03-01-2004, 09:19 AM
I saw that car like two days ago, i couldn't beleive my eyes, hahah. I'm not an overly religious person, but i am thinking that Jesus would want you to be able to see out your back window.

GTS Jeff
03-01-2004, 12:09 PM

Uh okay...thanks.

Now I know how you got to Sixth Gear so fast:thumbsdow -no we shouldnt get together sometime. ure an idiot. i cant stand idiocy.
-u dont know what "thinking" is. if u did, u might realize how ignorant u are.
-im in 6th gear cuz i registered right when beyond was created and cuz i happen to be into cars too. making multiple posts in 1 thread doesnt even raise your post count.

hockeybronx
03-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Jeff I've had enough of you check your PM

C4S
03-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Anyway ..

Jesus loves you .. (and me, and all of us! ) that is turth ..... :)

But that EL looks silly ... is also turth ... :(

Those r 2 things ... we can "probaby" make fun at that silly looking spoiler ..but ...

GTS Jeff
03-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Jeff I've had enough of you check your PM for you people who are wondering what eminem pmed me, basically wrote a huge essay outlining how he wants to drive to edmonton to fight me, how he has a higher gpa than me, and how according to my webpage there arent as many ppl as gay as me.

(yea i dont really know what hes trying to say in the last statement either haha)

JordanLotoski
03-01-2004, 08:35 PM
man people like that need more then jesus to help them

hockeybronx
03-01-2004, 08:39 PM
That didn't surprise me at all Jeff. I PM'd you because I wanted to keep it between the two of us, but you have to run off and tell everybody else.

I am serious though Jeff, I've had enough of you. If you want to state your opinion against mine in the threads then I am okay with that, however if you are going to constantly attack me from your computer calling me an idiot, or ignorant then you should be prepared to defend yourself.

I though somebody with 5000+ posts would obey the rules of Beyond. The threads are to be used for conversation about the thread subject, not for personal battles.

hockeybronx
03-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

silverEL
03-03-2004, 05:23 PM
such an insult to the EL nation

Ek9Max
03-04-2004, 09:59 PM
That guy has had that decal on his car for over 2 years.

JordanLotoski
03-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

hockeybronx
03-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

nice crutch....best of luck with that

Thanks! And the same to you as well.

Hollywood
03-05-2004, 10:42 AM
I am serious though Jeff, I've had enough of you. If you want to state your opinion against mine in the threads then I am okay with that, however if you are going to constantly attack me from your computer calling me an idiot, or ignorant then you should be prepared to defend yourself.

Sounds like mortal combat....."you should be prepared to defend yourself".

Really hockey I'm a subjective guy, he is harping on you, but are are acting in a manner where u are, how should I put this....Your attracting those comments to yourself.

I told this to Terry who has now taken a break. Seriously! Step away from the computer a while. I realize you want to defend yourself from an onslought of people bashing you, but some times you just got to let it go.

Also threatening on the internet forum is kinda gay and might lead you to get banned including if the threats are in PM's.

I hope you can see any logic in what I'm saying.:)

DC2uned
03-05-2004, 11:28 AM
That didn't surprise me at all Jeff. I PM'd you because I wanted to keep it between the two of us, but you have to run off and tell everybody else.

I though somebody with 5000+ posts would obey the rules of Beyond. The threads are to be used for conversation about the thread subject, not for personal battles.

I can't believe this GTS Jeff guy is still on here. the mods must love him or something. He pushed one of my friends too far also causing him to get banned . All the guy does is sit on the computer looking for ways to get into an argument with somebody, i actually feel pretty sorry for this guy. does really contribute anything to this site except for hatred? it doesn't really seem like it. And he does break beyond's rules. My buddy got banned because he sent a private message to him, which he made public. And he is constantly insulting people. This clown should be blocked off the site.

GTS Jeff
03-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DC2uned

I can't believe this GTS Jeff guy is still on here. the mods must love him or something. He pushed one of my friends too far also causing him to get banned . All the guy does is sit on the computer looking for ways to get into an argument with somebody, i actually feel pretty sorry for this guy. does really contribute anything to this site except for hatred? it doesn't really seem like it. And he does break beyond's rules. My buddy got banned because he sent a private message to him, which he made public. And he is constantly insulting people. This clown should be blocked off the site. I think the reason I'm still here is because I contribute to the forums in many ways, even if you choose to ignore those posts. I don't just sit on the computer looking for ways to get into an argument, however I will question stupidity when I see it. In the case of this thread, stupidity quickly turned into personal attacks from aforementioned source of ignorance. Hatred? Haha, you are off your rocker. Anyone who has known me for longer than a month (that excludes you my friend but it does include some of the mods) know that I'm not "all hatred". Do a search, newbie! Do I constantly insult people? NO. I do, however, occasionally point out how stupid people make themselves look, like in my current sig.

Either way, I guess I'm just lucky that beyond.ca isn't run by clueless month-old newbies.

Ben
03-05-2004, 12:43 PM
I pity da fool whom allow what Jeff says to put them over the edge, and get banned. Its just an internet forum, How do these people survive in real life, if they cant handle what someone says on the internet, and go to the point of anger and rage and doing things that are grounds for banning..

Moonracer
03-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah don't mind Jeff, he just wanted to get to sixth gear redline....:rofl:

Hollywood
03-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I pity da fool whom allow what Jeff says to put them over the edge, and get banned. Its just an internet forum, How do these people survive in real life, if they cant handle what someone says on the internet, and go to the point of anger and rage and doing things that are grounds for banning..

:werd:

But to add 1 modifacation.

"I pity da fool whom allow what 'anyone' says to put them over the edge, and get banned"

Seems to be a bunch of this going on lately.

Every look in the mirror and say this;
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit people like me"

SNL.

hockeybronx
03-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Ben

The difference is I'd rather have people come up to my face and say something to me, rather than hiding behind his computer and acting like a tough guy.

It must be four different threads where there are people complaining about GTS Jeff. Yes I have found some useful posts by him but I would say the majority are absolute garbage. How can the mods let it go on a continuous basis, but then ban newbies after making their first mistake?

Luckily I'm trying to realize this is just a chat site, and that there are going to be 5 foot tall punks hiding behind their computers spraying shit at anybody their can shake a stick at.

Hollywood
03-05-2004, 06:22 PM

The difference is I'd rather have people come up to my face and say something to me, rather than hiding behind his computer and acting like a tough guy.

Welcome to the world of forums. Dont have hate.

He we call those people E-Thugs. And while you say you hate them you are guilty of being an E-Thug yourself by threating him on the forum.

With almost 10k members you not going to agree with everyone so let it go and move on.

hockeybronx
03-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Welcome to the world of forums. Dont have hate.

He we call those people E-Thugs. And while you say you hate them you are guilty of being an E-Thug yourself by threating him on the forum.

With almost 10k members you not going to agree with everyone so let it go and move on.

I didn't exactly say I hated anybody, but I know you are right so it's up to me to swallow it.

finboy
03-06-2004, 12:40 AM

It must be four different threads where there are people complaining about GTS Jeff. Yes I have found some useful posts by him but I would say the majority are absolute garbage. How can the mods let it go on a continuous basis, but then ban newbies after making their first mistake?

and if you look, jeff is always pointing out the stupidity of punk newbies who act e-thuggish (you're just his latest victum, don't think you're special or anything ;) ) or are stupid in general.

he is just one of the many trying to make beyond a better place for the more mature crowd.

hockeybronx
03-06-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by finboy

and if you look, jeff is always pointing out the stupidity of punk newbies who act e-thuggish (you're just his latest victum, don't think you're special or anything ;) ) or are stupid in general.

he is just one of the many trying to make beyond a better place for the more mature crowd.

That's cool, but for me I really don't think maturity has anything to do with how good Beyond is. In my opinion what makes Beyond great for me is when there are a whole load of quality threads where I learn so much about cars, the streets, and also other things like sports and health.

I guess I am proving myself a hypocrite right now, but I can't stand it when the topic of the thread is swayed off by somebody who begins calling other people idiots, ignorant, morons, immature, stupid, and other names.

finboy
03-06-2004, 01:30 AM
you bring it on yourself man, everyone is telling you this.

not everyone is wrong, maybe you should take some time off, and reflect on what may be wrong with your posts.

i'm sure if you cut back on the preaching and relating everything to eminim, and being hypocritical in every post, you could become a valued poster on beyond, but without doing this, you're just another noob who's pissing people off (although providing very comical material for jeff).

davidI
03-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by finboy
you bring it on yourself man, everyone is telling you this.

not everyone is wrong, maybe you should take some time off, and reflect on what may be wrong with your posts.

i'm sure if you cut back on the preaching and relating everything to eminim, and being hypocritical in every post, you could become a valued poster on beyond, but without doing this, you're just another noob who's pissing people off (although providing very comical material for jeff).

I tend to agree with him over Jeff in most cases although obviously everyone is not going to agree with each other all the time. But back to the whole thing that started this argument S. 2b) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms says that you have freedom of thought, belief, opinion, expression and of the press or other forms of media communication. S. 2a) of the Charter says that you have Freedom of Concience and Religion. That's all Hockey Bronx was saying before the whole argument was started. Now, Jeff, the reason you can't put slander about hating niggers or whatever you said up is because of S.1 of the Charter which says that you are guaranteed the Rights and Freedoms set out within the Charter subject only to 'reasonable limits' prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society. I believe society would place a reasonable limit on your example of hating on african americans. Anyways, just wanted to say that your fight was stupid and the answer is in the literature. Now I have to get back to studying for my business law exam tomorrow :tongue:

edit: sorry, it was HJR with a terrible example of 'niggers ruining the country' compared to a sign saying Jesus loves you...

l/l/rX
03-06-2004, 07:02 PM
LoL you want an interesting window decal? there's this white firebird at dalhousie parked outside that gas station across from chapters. it says "whitetrash racing" on the front window. i'll snap a pic next time i see it, if by any chance i have a camera on me.

86max
03-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah sweet, try to get a pic. I'm still keeping an eye out for that 80's Chev with no exhaust and the "Redneck Motorsports" decal on it. Priceless.

awddrifter
03-12-2004, 02:56 PM
there is no need for personal attacks :thumbsdow

ok your iq level doesnt deserve a full reply from me

ure an idiot. i cant stand idiocy.

Am I the only one that finds this funny?
:dunno:

GTS Jeff
03-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by awddrifter

Am I the only one that finds this funny?
:dunno: whats so funny? :dunno: im allowed to change my mind

Ridelikeme
03-12-2004, 05:23 PM
either way this guy must be a complete bible humper....

Moonracer
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
either way this guy must be a complete bible humper....

I guess you didn't read all the posts. :rolleyes:

phat97yukon
04-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
LoL you want an interesting window decal? there's this white firebird at dalhousie parked outside that gas station across from chapters. it says "whitetrash racing" on the front window. i'll snap a pic next time i see it, if by any chance i have a camera on me.

:thumbsup: LOL, its WHITE TRASH MOTOR SPORTS, and the white trans am thats my buddy BUBBA's car, there is a bunch of us driving around with these decals... i came up with it a few years ago as a gag on my old car, now we have these decals on everything from celica's to chevy trucks, and i even have my buddy thats black with a big 4x4 blazer with the decals on it...

:clap: Its sweeet tho that someone actualy posted somthing about this , ive had so many coments about the decals and everyone likes them...

If anyone out there is intrested in a decal , contact me, i wanna see more cars with these decals :D

:thumbsup: WHITE TRASH MOTORSPORTS :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
04-20-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by whitetrash101

:thumbsup: LOL, its WHITE TRASH MOTOR SPORTS, and the white trans am thats my buddy BUBBA's car, there is a bunch of us driving around with these decals... i came up with it a few years ago as a gag on my old car, now we have these decals on everything from celica's to chevy trucks, and i even have my buddy thats black with a big 4x4 blazer with the decals on it...

:clap: Its sweeet tho that someone actualy posted somthing about this , ive had so many coments about the decals and everyone likes them...

If anyone out there is intrested in a decal , contact me, i wanna see more cars with these decals :D

:thumbsup: WHITE TRASH MOTORSPORTS :thumbsup: actually im kinda interested, but since im chinese, could can u guys make one that says, "stupid chink ricepaddy wading railroad building squinty eyed chopsticking humping motor sports?

phat97yukon
04-20-2004, 08:31 PM
The trans am with the decal

dieselpower91
04-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Hehe there's this funny decal on this blazer that I saw out at Maclean creek. hehehe:drama:

A_3
04-25-2004, 02:40 PM
can't quite read, what does it say?

dieselpower91
04-26-2004, 02:23 AM
Whitetrash motorsports...

These guys are funny... the whitetrash motorsports guys!

phat97yukon
04-26-2004, 02:25 AM
:thumbsup: hahahahhahaha 10 points logan... you had to use the pic of me tryin to roll the blazer :rofl: