PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a laborer?

ekguy
01-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Getting really sick of the way our boss treats our employees. Been working three years where I'm at, stood up for a co-worker and got sent home.

I know a bunch of beyonders do labor work and I'm just looking to switch things up until I'm done school.

Willing to do pretty much any work to finish my way through school.

shot in the dark I know but beyond is an awesome community and figured hey why not.

Wouldn't mind calling my boss and telling him i have something else lined up rather than keep working for degenerates.

Ven
01-09-2014, 06:26 PM
http://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=labourer&l=Calgary%2C+AB

Or I have a lead that does a 4 on 4 off rotation with alternating days and nights for $55-65,000 a year. Lazy bitch cry babies don't last. Same with problem children and difficult idiots. You'll need to earn any respect. Once you're proven though it's a quick trip up the ladder to more money and influence.

ekguy
01-09-2014, 06:44 PM
pm'ed I just want to work and make money for school.

HiTempguy1
01-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
pm'ed I just want to work and make money for school.

Do you look good in a maid's outfit? I've heard a forum sponsor is hiring...

*nyuk nyuk nyuk*

I have nothing helpful to add, sorry!

spikerS
01-09-2014, 09:11 PM
I keep seeing a sign over by the airport (near country hills toyota), some company is looking for freezer assemblers and paying $20/h.

Seriously, all the reports out there state there are more job vacancies than there are available workers. You should not have any issues finding something new.

revelations
01-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Work in a warehouse, 16-18/hr ... stay in great shape - just watch out for retard forklift operators.

ekguy
01-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Do you look good in a maid's outfit? I've heard a forum sponsor is hiring...

*nyuk nyuk nyuk*

I have nothing helpful to add, sorry!

haha laughed at this!!

:D

but yeah someone pm'ed me some very good leads, with which I could actually use my schooling.

Thanks once again beyond!!

:thumbsup:

egmilano
01-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by spikers
I keep seeing a sign over by the airport (near country hills toyota), some company is looking for freezer assemblers and paying $20/h.

Seriously, all the reports out there state there are more job vacancies than there are available workers. You should not have any issues finding something new.

That would be Westfair foods aka superstores warehouse, a lot of east Indian employees, so many that their signs at the warehouse are in english and hindi or w,e pretty simple job with bonus' if you package a certain number of pallets per hour. My brother worked there for a week a year or so back untill he crashed the forklift 3 times lol damaging a couple shipments and somehow running his foot over with a pallet pusher... poor kid

relyt92
01-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Guy I know just got hired on at Westco on 78th working the freezers there for 19 and change. Might be worth a shot if you're in that area of town.

ekguy
01-11-2014, 08:09 PM
was trying to find something a bit more than that as I make quite a bit higher than 19$ but I have that other option now and am just toughing it out where I am now for a bit longer.

Thanks beyond

:thumbsup: