Year : 1994
Make and Model : Subaru sambar
Exterior Color : white
Interior Color : grey
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 109,xxx
Location of Vehicle : sw calgary
Description : 1994 Subaru sambar 4x4 jdm mini truck

Bought this truck 4 years ago at 21,000 km and have been daily driving it since. The time has come where my business has out grown the little guy.

This is probably the best winter vehicle I have ever driven. Due to the engine being over the rear axle and the passengers being over the front axle.

I have had to fix a few things over the years and have done the big 100,000 km maintenances. Truck has just had oil change, new front diff, new front drive shafts, full brake service with new pads, new throttle cable, timing belt, water pump. The truck runs like a champ, starts up when it's 30 above or 30 below. Truck is ready to be driven another 100,000 km.

I originally bought the truck for the gas mileage and advertising possibilities, but never got around to vinyling it. Gas mileage is impeccable 350 out of 25.00 even in 4wd.

On the highway she can hit 110km/hour no problem as this is the largest of the mini truck engines (4 cylinder opposed to 3). Parts are a breeze to find, I will offer my services for finding parts and training you to find your own (it's quite easy when you figure it out)

Truck has an iPod deck, upgraded to two speakers instead of one, in their factory locations. Has a/c that blows super cold for the summer. I have also purchased the 100.00 English manual that gives you clearances and the specs for the entire truck, very helpful manual that will come with the truck.

Sides fold down for easy loading/unloading, was used for an aquarium maintenance business and worked awesome.

Also have a handful of parts for the truck, extra oilfilters, air filters, brake master cylinder, you name it and other odds and ends that will come with the truck.

Wheels: I have a bit if an addiction with wheels. I have 4 sets for the truck. 2 sets of 12 inch wheels, one with more of an off-road style tread, perfect for farm work. One set that is 8 ply trailer tires, both have good tread. Brand new Michelin x-ice on 13 inch Honda vx rims that have been drilled out to fit Subaru hubs.
And finally 13/14 inch staggered ssr mesh rims . 14x8 low offset in the rear and 13x5.5 in the front, matched up with tires that are 2% difference in size so as to not mess with the differentials in the truck.

In vacation until the 20th of January, but the truck is ready to go after that. Have my eyes set on a new vehicle . Price is somewhat flexible, and can remove sets of wheels to make a bit cheaper if need be but preference will go to someone who takes it all

Extras :
Asking Price : 5500 Kijiji
Pics in the link

Also will try to post some Stanced pics soon too

Contact Information
Pm me pls I will text you ASAP

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1994-Subaru-sambar-4wd-mini-truck-W0QQAdIdZ558620152

loweg
01-21-2014, 11:47 PM
sold