PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 eVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ LE 4GB, 425$

Gman.45
01-17-2014, 03:15 AM
$425 for both cards (SLI) inc shipping from SASK.

I received a new 780 vid card for my system now as a gift, so I'd like to sell the SLI setup that was in it before. One card was purchased in December of 2012, the other in March of 2013, so one is just over a year old, the other is not quite. Both came from Mem Express in Calgary. I have receipts for both, but one is on the receipt for an entire system build.

Both cards are eVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ LE 4GB PCI-E w/ Backplate, Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort models.

They were 520$ new when I bought them, and I would prefer to sell them together as I'm not in Calgary at the moment, but in Saskatchewan, so unless it's a local sale I'll have to ship them, and would again prefer not to pay for shipping twice. That said I will consider parting them out singly perhaps.

425$ is what I would like to get including the shipping costs which I'll pay. I have both boxes, and all the extras that come with each card still. The cards have seen very, very little use, as in less than 10 hours a month, if that, as I was away from home much of the last year and a half.

Again, I'm in Sask right now, so for anyone in Calgary that may be interested I will have to ship them, and 425$ is including shipping which I will pay for, insured through Canada post Express post. I can put pictures up of the cards in the system or out if anyone desires to actually see them. I think it's a pretty fair price, 212.50$ per card which was 550$ after tax less than a year ago, are still 450$ after tax new, and were the fastest cards from nVidia out when I bought them then, until the Titan came out.

PM any questions or requests, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking Beyonders. I have sold at least ten items here, including 3 vehicles, and can forward pm's/etc regarding these transactions which were all 100%.

Genocider
01-17-2014, 05:15 AM
If i didnt have a titan id be hitting these up shouldn't have a problem selling them at that price either :)

GLWS :)

Gman.45
01-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Sold Pending Funds.