PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: 2005 Black Ford F-350

dj_rice
01-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Posting for a friend.

My truck was stolen last night between 8-9 pm, in Airdrie. Potentially was last seen on Deerfoot between Calgary and Okotoks. It's a 2005 Ford F-350 Licence plate # BLB9096, if anyone sees it please call police or message me. Please spread this around as I need to find the culprit and retrieve this vehicle. Thanks everyone!

Red flames on the side, black tint on all windows, slip tanks in the back and pipeliner stick on LH rear window.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1506533_770284436332949_1647824195_n.jpg

jacky4566
01-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Probably headed to Deathbridge...:rofl:
Beyond will keep an eye out.

spikerS
01-19-2014, 07:50 PM
sucks to hear man.

These F350s must have some easy exploit to make them easy to steal. I wish I knew what it was so that I don't have to hear every 5-6 days of another buddy getting theirs stolen, and we could figure out how to stop it.

btimbit
01-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Spending almost all my time lately between Cranston and Okotoks so I'll keep my eyes open. Hopefully it's still in the area

rob the knob
01-19-2014, 09:39 PM
hey gayz,
i werk on the rigz.

find my truck..

police tax , lots of money

my family needs to star warm, i live my truck to warm up. bring it back.

fock the place costs.

vengie
01-19-2014, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
hey gayz,
i werk on the rigz.

find my truck..

fock the place costs.

U mad bro?

darthVWader
01-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Are those flames common on that truck? Seen a truck just like this in Canmore today. Around 4pm

euro_racer
01-19-2014, 11:20 PM
That's a stock Harley Davidson... The flames, wheels, headlights, grille are all stick... The fuel cap is not and neither are all the plastic deflectors

kevie88
01-20-2014, 12:52 AM
hey gayz,
i werk on the rigz.

find my truck..

fock the place costs.

This is a great girl who does not work on the rigs and deserves better than to have her truck stolen. STFU.

Team_Mclaren
01-20-2014, 02:06 AM
hey gayz,
i werk on the rigz.

find my truck..

fock the place costs.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

batool100
01-20-2014, 04:14 AM
I have a 2005 Ford F-350 with 40k miles. 6.0 v8 desiel automatic and the problem is that after 3 rpm it doesnt shift. you have to let go of the gas and then step on the gas then it will shift. i checked if there is any codes but it came back clear. transmition oil is good, air filter is good the turbo guage shows turbo is working, what can be the problem??

300zxfairlday
01-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by batool100
I have a 2005 Ford F-350 with 40k miles. 6.0 v8 desiel automatic and the problem is that after 3 rpm it doesnt shift. you have to let go of the gas and then step on the gas then it will shift. i checked if there is any codes but it came back clear. transmition oil is good, air filter is good the turbo guage shows turbo is working, what can be the problem??
This isn't a how to fix your truck thread.

Willis
01-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by spikers
sucks to hear man.

These F350s must have some easy exploit to make them easy to steal. I wish I knew what it was so that I don't have to hear every 5-6 days of another buddy getting theirs stolen, and we could figure out how to stop it.
Had my 08 broken into on NYE. Thieves just punched door lock cylinder out with a screw driver and pulled up to release door latch. Seemed way to easy to get into. Not sure how these trucks are being stolen without the chipped keys.

Installed aftermarket alarm system just in case. I hear way too many F-350s getting jacked as well.

bjstare
01-20-2014, 01:44 PM
sucks to hear man.

Pretty easy to find (both the how to, and the solution)

Super Duty Stuff (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+break+into+a+ford+super+duty)

n1zm0
01-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Willis

Had my 08 broken into on NYE. Thieves just punched door lock cylinder out with a screw driver and pulled up to release door latch. Seemed way to easy to get into. Not sure how these trucks are being stolen without the chipped keys.

Installed aftermarket alarm system just in case. I hear way too many F-350s getting jacked as well.

sucks to hear man.

Not a deterrent against breaking in but stealing the vehicle itself:

For all my cars to date since I had the one Integra stolen (which I found my self, no thanks to the CPS :D ), I have installed a fuel pump shut-off switch or fuel pump relay shut-off switch in series on all my cars, somewhere relatively hidden and not so obvious, especially if you own an easy to steal make and model (like these F series Fords, Honda products, Camrys etc).

I understand people may not want to attempt this little project due to lack of time or knowledge but read up on it, it's as simple as no fuel=no start. Nobody listens to car alarms anyways, thieves (Honda for example) bypass immobilizers by bringing their own ECU and programmed key.

Usually stolen at night, if the thief has to spend more than 1 minute or so trying to figure out why the vehicle isn't starting or if there even is a switch in the system, they'll most likely move on, unless he finds the switch by miracle or chance or tows the vehicle, it's not going anywhere.

First off if that prevents my car from being stolen then my $5/half hour-at-most project just paid for itself 100 fold over a compustar or Viper, second it's for piece of mind sake that I can leave my car anywhere in the city and have less of a worry of it getting stolen if I had nothing at all, they can take all the toonies and loonies they want out of it but in the morning it's still there.

bspot
01-20-2014, 05:13 PM
My Father in Law had his stolen. It was recovered in Edmonton. They found an empty shell casing in it :rofl:

And he got a sweet knife out of the deal, the cops must have missed it and left it in there.

That generation didn't have imobilizers. They are really easy to steal, in fact, the most stolen car in Canada I think.

While he was trying to figure out a solution he'd pull a couple essential fuses (including fuel pump) every night. It got broken into again and they couldn't drive it away.

Now he has a badass alarm/imobilizer on there, so no more problems.

Oh... previously he had his tailgate stolen.

Those trucks are thief magnets!

italianstylez
01-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Pretty sure I just saw this driving on highway into okotoks , couldn't make out full license plate tho was driving roughly 2km before the limit drops to 60km per hour so heading into town somewhere

dj_rice
02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by italianstylez
Pretty sure I just saw this driving on highway into okotoks , couldn't make out full license plate tho was driving roughly 2km before the limit drops to 60km per hour so heading into town somewhere

Thanks for this info. After letting the owner know it was spotted in Okotoks. It was recovered this morning. No damage to vehicle other than ignition.

Thanks all for speedy recovery. Vehicle owner is gracious.

dj_rice
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Mods Please Close