PDA

View Full Version : Need A Truck Tomorrow?

Env-Consultant
01-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Anyone need a truck tomorrow? This is a rare weekend where I'm around Calgary and don't have anything planned (not a rockstar, just keep a pretty busy schedule).

If you need help tomorrow/a truck for something that you otherwise couldn't do, let me know (not for rent/take, I'll drive). Just looking to go from A to B, even if I have to help you load some stuff up or whatever. I'd consider doing a couple trips if you sweet talk me. Not looking for anything out of it - just looking to pay forward some good deeds I've received in the last while. If it's all over the city, a bit for gas money wouldn't hurt, but I won't hold it against you if you're not in a position to do that. I'm in Glendale (SW).

Also, my passenger side manifold just went, so no making fun of the tick tick tick noise. :rofl:

Nothing in the early AM - I've had some crazy knee pain happening throughout the night (barely present during the day; just horrendous, crippling pain 4-5 times throughout the night), so I need to catch up on some sleep (at least until 9-10). No clue what I did to my knee - just randomly started happening - I'm only 25 and in decent shape.

One last thing - I'm looking to help somebody who legitimately needs help/can't do it themselves; if you have a truck available and are just looking to save a few bucks on gas money, please don't take advantage of the situation.