PDA

View Full Version : Quentin Tarantino Hateful Eight Script

rage2
01-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Not sure how many QT fans we have here, but QT has scrapped plans to film this movie last week after the script was leaked by agents, and was looking to sell the screenplay as a book. Of course, gawker leaks the whole thing.

http://defamer.gawker.com/here-are-plot-details-from-quentin-tarantinos-leaked-1507675261

Get it before it gets pulled, QT filed lawsuit against Gawker Media this morning.

01RedDX
01-27-2014, 02:57 PM

Xtrema
01-27-2014, 03:00 PM
"Tarantino, he only gave the script to "six motherfucking people." But one of those motherfuckers gave it to someone who leaked it online."

:rofl: you would think people in the biz knows better.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
QT's new project: "Six motherfuckers I can't trust."

Kill Bill style, 1 dead motherfucker at a time.

spikerS
01-27-2014, 03:09 PM
/openingscenetopulpfictioninthediner

i grabbed a copy. should be interesting reading material.

kenny
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Would've been so easy to make 6 unique scripts with a single word difference to trace the leak unless it was QT that leaked it...

ercchry
01-27-2014, 03:44 PM
isnt it common practice to stamp these things with the person's name that you are giving it to?

Hallowed_point
01-27-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't really get it..maybe I'm in the minority but I have zero interest in reading a script before a movie gets released regardless of whether or not it's available. Seems like QT up to his usual childish antics. Although, I do love more than one of his movies :D

CanmoreOrLess
01-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Sounds odd to me, I have read a few scripts, all were far less rewarding than the actual movie. So who cares if twenty people outside Hollywood read the script before the movie is in the can? As a huge QT fanboy, even I have zero interest in reading it for free.

Tik-Tok
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
Sounds odd to me, I have read a few scripts, all were far less rewarding than the actual movie. So who cares if twenty people outside Hollywood read the script before the movie is in the can? As a huge QT fanboy, even I have zero interest in reading it for free.

If there's a twist of any kind in a movie, a leaked script would ruin it.

If M.Night Shamalamadingdong's scripts were leaked, no one would ever have bothered going to his movies :rofl:

rage2
01-27-2014, 07:46 PM
QT already said this movie isn't going to be made. That's the only reason it's worth reading. He canned the movie when it was leaked by one of the 6 motherfuckers. Apparently, he was getting swamped with calls from agents that wanted their clients in the movie. So instead, he was going to release the script as a book.

The whole leaked online thing was after all that drama.