PDA

View Full Version : The Lego Movie

jampack
02-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I actually want to see this movie. lol. Who else feel the same?

Here's the "Behind the Bricks" Featurette:

cH4tMSd3QJY

Looks like it'll be an entertaining one, especially in 3D.

taemo
02-06-2014, 07:03 PM
^been hearing really good things about this movie, hopefully I'll get to see it this weekend!

PureDeXteritY
02-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Just watched this movie last night.
I gotta say, I love this movie. It was funny, visually pleasing, and nostalgic.
I had my doubts, I actually thought it was a straight to dvd film when I saw the first trailer for it. I would definitely recommend this movie... "everything is awesome!"

pheoxs
02-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Everything is awesome!

eiysa101
02-09-2014, 04:07 AM
DARKNESS
NO PARENTS
SUPER RICH
KINDA MAKES IT BETTER

Go see this movie whether you bring kids or not. Every cameo and lil tidbit was hilarious.

JordanEG6
02-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by pheoxs
Everything is awesome!

That song was stuck in my head through out the entire weekend. :banghead:

Overall, I loved this movie. I hate 3D though, wish I hadn't seen it in 3D but it had the better timeslot. I agree, all the cameos were awesome. 1980s Space Guy had me laughing pretty hard on some parts.

pheoxs
02-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

That song was stuck in my head through out the entire weekend. :banghead:

Overall, I loved this movie. I hate 3D though, wish I hadn't seen it in 3D but it had the better timeslot. I agree, all the cameos were awesome. 1980s Space Guy had me laughing pretty hard on some parts.

Yeah I was kind of worried when I saw a trailer and saw that they had a ton of random cameos and was just thinking ugh this is just going to be a stupid movie but it was actually really well done.

I haven't laughed that much at a movie in quite a while to be honest.

taemo
02-10-2014, 09:55 AM
song stuck in my head too and yup great movie.

I was worried that it was going to suck based from the trailer but glad that I was proven wrong, enjoyed it quite a lot although the end was dragging a little bit

t6lHm-stXdM

HiTempguy1
02-10-2014, 11:06 AM
I went with 3 of my buddies, we enjoyed the entire thing. I mean, it was a horribly consumer-driven infomercial, but it was still great with a entertaining storyline. Super cliche, but its a kids film!

There was also some pretty dark stuff for kids in it :eek: Reminds me of "Wreck it Ralph" where the evil guy is holding the girl sprite and is like "And now you are going to watch your friends.... DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

:cry: