PDA

View Full Version : VW Dealership for parts?

DeleriousZ
02-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Just wondering which dealership you guys use for oem VW parts? Looking for some more random stuff (shims and caps) that's probably best left to a dealership?

btimbit
02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Only local one I've gotten parts from is southcentre. Always friendly and usually had stuff in stock.

Tik-Tok
02-04-2014, 05:43 PM
genuinevwaudiparts

Buying local is always double the price. I never did unless I was in the middle of doing work to it and forgot to order something.

If I did buy local, it was through Southcentre, or Glenmore Audi (who now have a satellite parts/service dept not far from where Southcentre used to be.

swak
02-04-2014, 06:31 PM
german auto parts (google it - its another online shop - great for parts).

But for local - go to SouthCentre 100%

Heru-Farukon
02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
I go to fifth Ave since I know the parts guys there and it's close and convenient

J.M.
02-04-2014, 07:26 PM
eEuroparts.com - use their Canada Direct for shipping option and your order will be brokerage and duty free.

yellowsnow
02-04-2014, 08:01 PM
i called northland VW, and southcentre VW for a price quote on mudflaps. northland vw was cheaper by about 10% :dunno:

codetrap
02-04-2014, 10:24 PM
I usually dealt with concept1 for parts. But that was a few years ago now.

DeleriousZ
02-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by codetrap
I usually dealt with concept1 for parts. But that was a few years ago now.

Yeah I deal with c1 for most aftermarket stuff and some oem stuff, but the parts I'm looking for, they'd probably just get it from a dealer and then sell it to me anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, do you know how shipping rates are for some of those online places? I get stuff from ECS sometimes, but it hurts paying $30 shipping on $20 parts.

R-Audi
02-05-2014, 11:32 AM
I usually went through Tunedub... they typically beat the dealer on all of the items Ive bought from them.

rodman71
02-05-2014, 12:46 PM
I would talk to Natty, his website is www.gtrauto.ca

He constantly beats all others on pricing and he's a local enthusiast also ;)

danno
02-05-2014, 01:04 PM
The part I'm looking for the cheapest has been tunedub buying from it from audi for me. If you want parts from ecstuning call Calgary auto works they place orders monthly and will share the shipping with you.

?????
02-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by rodman71

I would also recommend Natty. Very easy to deal with and quick responses. :thumbsup:

mo_money2supe
02-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Is beyond's own mod cocoabrova no longer the head parts guy at Fifth Ave AutoHaus anymore? I used to go through him (since I bought my car form him) until I started buying my parts online.

flipstah
02-06-2014, 10:46 AM

Originally posted by ?????

I would also recommend Natty. Very easy to deal with and quick responses. :thumbsup:

+2 I also buy through Natty. Great guy to deal with and has competitive prices.

Originally posted by mo_money2supe
Is beyond's own mod cocoabrova no longer the head parts guy at Fifth Ave AutoHaus anymore? I used to go through him (since I bought my car form him) until I started buying my parts online.

Cocoabrova is still around at FifthAve! Awesome dude! :thumbsup:

natty54
02-07-2014, 12:45 AM

Originally posted by ?????

Originally posted by flipstah

+2 I also buy through Natty. Great guy to deal with and has competitive prices.

I would say he is a great guy :)

DeleriousZ
02-07-2014, 09:59 AM
I took tik-tok's suggestion. Next time I'll send you a message Natty :thumbsup: