PDA

View Full Version : Fast free shipping from Auto Obsessed!

benyl
02-05-2014, 10:48 AM
I have a WashPass with Petro Canada, but the mud and gravel that is on our roads isn't coming off with the touchless car wash.

I have resorted to hand washing my car once a week in my garage and needed some product to make it more effective. Degreeser from MEC for my bicycle just wasn't cutting it anymore and I figure a grit guard is a good idea.

Anyway, Auto obsessed had some product that is specific to matte finishes and I order a bunch of stuff from them (over $150 for free shipping). I ordered at 2PM on Monday and it was at my front door on Tuesday noon. They won't leave it, so you need someone to be at home to sign for the package or arrange for it to be delivered elsewhere. The shipping company is a local courier so they are pretty flexible and will re-route to your office if you call them.

Just wanted to give some props to a forum sponsor. I can't say that I am waiting eagerly to wash my car, but with some of the brushes I bought, it should be able to get a more thorough clean.

shakalaka
02-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Nice..that's good to know. Also since I am in Edmonton mostly as of right now, I wouldn't mind picking something up for people on the forum. Although, with that shipping and free to the boot, it might be a better option lol.

BTW, Benyl I still haven't seen the pics of your new car. Post some up!

schocker
02-05-2014, 11:40 AM
I never knew the shipping was that fast. Need to order some products for my acura as I never actually washed my volvo..... :rofl:

AutoObsessed
02-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Just wanted to give some props to a forum sponsor..

We appreciate the support and positive comments, thank you.

JustinMCS
02-05-2014, 01:41 PM
They really need one in Calgary. Hint hint.