PDA

View Full Version : kaizen natural whey concentrate - how is it??

EK69
02-12-2014, 09:07 PM
http://www.kaizennaturals.com/products/natural-whey/natural-whey_concentrate_pouch.html

Not the kaizen isolate stuff from costco, this is different.

Good stuff? Yay or nay?
Would it be preferred over phase8 or syntha6 in terms of protein content and quality (not taste) or is there other blends that ppl prefer?

I'm asking abt blends because they keep me full longer than just straight up isolates (I think this is the idea behind a blend lol right)

Cody D
02-12-2014, 10:54 PM
I'm on my third tub, it's good stuff, taste is okay, blends easy, it doesn't taste as good as Syntha-6 to me so I use it more when I am throwing some fruit into my morning shake and then I use the Syntha-6 for straight powder shakes. The ingredient list is very small which is nice. The dietician I was going to (Kelly Anne Erdman) told me that the protein in it was better than most that's why I've kept buying it

jwslam
02-13-2014, 11:06 AM
I saw this stuff at Superstore ~$10/lb in 4lb bags... contemplated

EK69
02-14-2014, 04:46 PM
I got it for 32.97 for a 4.4 lb bag so that's why I was wondering how it is

I opened them up, the flavor is very bland and nonexistent (which might be a good thing lol) as u can add stuff to flavor as u want (berries, etc) but on it's own it's not sweet and doesn't taste like much. Not really complaining about that since it's better than having a disgusting taste lol