PDA

View Full Version : Anders Breivik - Torture by bad videogames.

ZenOps
02-17-2014, 10:33 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/10640466/Anders-Behring-Breivik-threatens-hunger-strike-to-get-better-video-games.html

Oh the humanity.

He also demanded the replacement of a PlayStation 2 games console for a more recent PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself" as well as a sofa or armchair instead of a "painful" chair.

"Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games. One example is 'Rayman Revolution', a game aimed at three year olds," wrote the 35-year-old convicted killer.

Sentry
02-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Motherfucker, rayman is and always has been a solid platformer.

syscal
02-17-2014, 11:28 PM
I kind of like this guy's idea

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/2014/02/anders_behring_breivik_ps3.php

MGCM
02-18-2014, 01:21 PM
let him die? is it that hard for ppl to accept? we all know more ppl will die as soon as he gets released.....better yet make an example of him and just off him as a msg to others that when you murder that many ppl in cold blood you no longer have rights, 100 years ago they would have just shot him, 200 years ago they would have hung him, 500 years ago they would have chopped his fucking head off..........yup society has truely "evolved" when nobody has the sence to just kill ppl like this before they kill again.

Seth1968
02-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by MGCM
let him die? is it that hard for ppl to accept? we all know more ppl will die as soon as he gets released.....better yet make an example of him and just off him as a msg to others that when you murder that many ppl in cold blood you no longer have rights, 100 years ago they would have just shot him, 200 years ago they would have hung him, 500 years ago they would have chopped his fucking head off..........yup society has truely "evolved" when nobody has the sence to just kill ppl like this before they kill again.

+1

Xtrema
02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MGCM

I think that's what he wants to public to do.

Trolling them to make death penalty to return. Hence destroying the progressive society as a whole.

Sugarphreak
02-18-2014, 10:33 PM