PDA

View Full Version : need a job

3G
02-28-2004, 05:25 PM
guys im looking for a job from like 1pm to latenight weekdays and anytime on weekends. Anyone know any places that are hiring and pay at least 7/hour?

Shaolin
02-28-2004, 07:10 PM
grocery stores..

3G
02-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
grocery stores..

Anything else? I've had enough dealing with cocky customers :thumbsdow Im working at one right now, Im trying to find something else before I ask for more hours

jumperman8
02-28-2004, 10:50 PM
secruity at parking lots

BBMac
03-07-2004, 08:19 PM
hey man you gotta be real quick but look up the pepsi bottling group in the phone book and ask for dale mcalister and go in and talk to him. he is hiring people for the warehouse for the summer. pay is 12.50 an hour althouhg work days are sunday to friday 4pm -4 am but take home is close to 1500 a paycheck(aftertaxes).
I only know of this as I went in for an interview with him but can't work because of school. seems like a good place to work but you have to be quick as he wants to start interviews soon I think

LudeRoca
03-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by BBMac
hey man you gotta be real quick but look up the pepsi bottling group in the phone book and ask for dale mcalister and go in and talk to him. he is hiring people for the warehouse for the summer. pay is 12.50 an hour althouhg work days are sunday to friday 4pm -4 am but take home is close to 1500 a paycheck(aftertaxes).
I only know of this as I went in for an interview with him but can't work because of school. seems like a good place to work but you have to be quick as he wants to start interviews soon I think
Just wondering what the position is and what exactly would you be doing? also is there a minimum age they are looking for?

3G
03-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by BBMac

I wish I could take that man but I'm going to Lebanon for July-August!

SoSlowDx
03-08-2004, 01:55 AM
Only place I can think of is Superstore

7.50/hr and extra dollar on Sundays

itsnotaDUB
03-08-2004, 07:00 AM
get a job as a busser.. they get 7 im sure, plus tip out.. i bet thats an easy job....

Kid Koala
03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm just finishing my second year of computer engineering at UofC and I've found a company that's got me really excited to go and work this summer. If you're looking for a great job, just gimme a shout. My email is [email protected].

Kid Koala