PDA

View Full Version : New Motorsport in the USA

Gman.45
02-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Only in "Murica". This may actually be more interesting than the upcoming F1 series this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-KMsc45lM

JRSC00LUDE
02-20-2014, 08:47 AM
As soon as someone says "murica", I ignore everything else they say. I just can't help it. :dunno:

Gman.45
02-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Funny, whenever I see "Lude" in a name, I typically do the same.

If you saw the video, you'll see it's one of the rare cases where the term applies perfectly. The accents are straight out of Deliverance, every 2nd guy is wearing not only overalls, but camo overalls, and they are all hootin and hollarin like they're on the Southern side at a Civil War re enactment event.

Add to this the fact that there is about 200 people spectating the racing of Barbie Jeeps racing down a muddy hill - again, if there was ever another time to use the term you look down on from your high and mighty vantage point of brilliant beyond posts - I don't know when it is.

JRSC00LUDE
02-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Gman.45
Funny, whenever I see "Lude" in a name, I typically do the same.

If you saw the video, you'll see it's one of the rare cases where the term applies perfectly.

No you don't, don't lie to yourself. :poosie:

Yeah, I know. it's ridiculous! And hey, it's not my fault a whole bunch of social media morons have ruined that term for everyone! Relax, it wasn't a personal insult! :nut: