PDA

View Full Version : Frozen fingers post shoulder surgery?

Dumbass17
02-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Hey guys,
Kind of an oddball question here (google didnt' help) but I have always had really bad circulation. My fingers and toes are never warm enough, no matter what gloves/layers/boots/socks etc I try out. Anyways, I recently had shoulder surgery and now the fingers on my left hand freeze instantly. Like not just feel cold, but actually go numb. I can have my fingers gloved up and warm but the tips of my fingers (random which ones it happens to) just freeze!

Do you reckon this is linked to my recent shoulder surgery, or just a coincidence? I usually work in the field but have been in the office since Dec and I'm just trying to figure out wtf is up before going back in the field soon :banghead:

syscal
02-27-2014, 07:07 PM
You should see a doctor...

theken
02-27-2014, 07:17 PM
My fingers freeze as well, bad circulation I reckon. I wear 2 sets of gloves with a hand warmer pack and they are like solid when it's cold out

AndyL
02-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Probably inflammation related. But yeah see a doctor :)

bignerd
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by AndyL
Probably inflammation related. But yeah see a doctor :)

Or a pinched nerve/nerve damage from surgery.

AndyL
02-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I know it's fun to speculate - and jump right into the remote possibilities... But isn't it better to start with the basics and leave the guessing at improbable causes until the end?

BloNdie
02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Call your surgeon's office and book a follow-up.