PDA

View Full Version : Coyotes Southwestern Grille

Masked Bandit
03-03-2014, 04:38 PM
So this won't be a full blown, detailed review simply because I can't be bothered to write that much. We were in Banff last weekend and needed some place nice-ish for dinner on Friday night. One of the six of us has some dietary restrictions so a lot of generic chain style restaurants are out. This was easily the best dinning experience I've had in Banff. The food was fresh & basically homemade. We sat at the bar and chatted with chefs while they prepared and overall service was top notch. We didn't really order off the menu, we just went with the server's recommendations and they knocked it out of the park. Reservations are important if you want in there at peak times simply because it's not the biggest place in town and they are VERY good at what they do.

Cos
03-03-2014, 08:55 PM

ExtraSlow
03-03-2014, 09:09 PM
I don't often go to Banff, as I prefer Canmore, but when I'm in Banff, I always eat at Coyotes. Fresh and reasonable price.

Masked Bandit
03-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Cos
What did you have there? Planning another weekend in Banff and will probably try this out.

I had the salmon, someone else had the pizza, another had enchilada, can't remember what the last one was. Everyone was very happy & very full. The kids also had pizza and loved it.