PDA

View Full Version : Ezra Levant.... sued AGAIN. lol

Toma
03-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Oh, the Sun, where else could these Fox News Wanna be's hang their hats??

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/03/03/ezra-levant-sued-libel-lawsuit_n_4890946.html

lol.

rage2
03-03-2014, 06:13 PM
To be fair he wasn't used again, this ones just finally going to trial.

Toma
03-03-2014, 06:16 PM
lol....

It's at least his third time I thought.... there were a couple priors....

And wasn't he given a slap on the wrist by the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council?? You know, for impeccable Journalism?

lol.

But, for anyone that wants to stand up for American Style "Journalism" in Canada, you can donate to Ezra's legal bills fund... go to:

standwithezra.ca

:love: lol

rage2
03-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Ya, and the shit we say here would be 100x worse than what he's said. Only difference is he's bound by the rules of the CBSC and we're not.

I don't follow the guy so I dunno what his deal is nor am I defending him, I just wanted to reply because I find you to be kinda "Fox News" yourself at times. :rofl:

Toma
03-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Ya, and the shit we say here would be 100x worse than what he's said. Only difference is he's bound by the rules of the CBSC and we're not.

I don't follow the guy so I dunno what his deal is nor am I defending him, I just wanted to reply because I find you to be kinda "Fox News" yourself at times. :rofl:
lol....

NOOOOOOOO, not Fox. MSNBC at worst. lol

schurchill39
03-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I love Ezra. He's great at getting in people's faces and saying things lots of people are thinking anyways but do not have the ability or outlet to do so. I'm not speaking about this case in particular but I've found nearly all of his stuff on the keystone pipeline or oil sands to be pretty spot on.

I take his "facts" with a grain of salt, but that being said I like his aggressive style.

01RedDX
03-03-2014, 11:45 PM

toastgremlin
03-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Levant is one of those loud-mouth assholes who gives his people a bad name.

...Journalists?