PDA

View Full Version : Review: The Belvedere

Redlyne_mr2
02-29-2004, 03:08 AM
Service 5/5
Food 4/5
Ambience 5/5
Located downtown along 8th ave the Belvedere restaurant is definitely worth a visit. The staff are extremely friendly, even a guy like me who looks like a punk ass was treated like royalty. They kept my glass of perier full the maitre d took off and then offered to put on our jackets for us and the waiters would check up on us to make sure everything was ok. The food is also very good and came in large proportions. The inside is dark and has that sort of modern jazz club look to it, everyone there is over 40 which makes for a quieter place, not a madhouse like earls or joeys, its more money than your average restaurant but its worth the extra price

pinoyhero
02-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Didn't thins place close about a year ago?

BebeAphrodite
02-29-2004, 01:14 PM
^--- I think that you're thinking of Rococo.

As for Belvedere, agree w/ you on everything but the food.
Service 5/5
Ambience 5/5
Food 3/5
I'm not too fond of any of the food there. I've tried it a couple of times but nothing has appealed to me except their crantini. The best crantini I've had in town!

girlRACER
02-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
[I]Service 5/5
Food 4/5
Ambience 5/5

I thought you hated that place and that it was such a rip-off that you never wanted to go there again!! Well I liked the food...I love that place.

BebeAphrodite
02-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

I thought you hated that place and that it was such a rip-off that you never wanted to go there again!! Well I liked the food...I love that place. :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
02-29-2004, 01:38 PM

I thought you hated that place and that it was such a rip-off that you never wanted to go there again!! Well I liked the food...I love that place.
:rofl: hahah it was the old people there that annoyed me, it was nice and quiet but they were all staring at us, thinking back on the service it was really good, it wasnt that much either my chicken was only like $18 if I remember correctly...haha thanks for making me look like an ass nothing but Calgary court for you from now on:rofl:

girlRACER
02-29-2004, 01:50 PM

...haha thanks for making me look like an ass nothing but Calgary court for you from now on:rofl:

What are you talking about? Calgary court is all we ever eat anyways :nut: I don't mind though...the food is cheap and good and I pay most of the time there anyways.

Redlyne_mr2
02-29-2004, 01:56 PM

What are you talking about? Calgary court is all we ever eat anyways :nut: I don't mind though...the food is cheap and good and I pay most of the time there anyways.
oooohh haha from now on Ill ensure its all the time

ZorroAMG
02-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Nothing like a good sunday morning 0wnag3 by girlRacer to our bro!! LOL

Ben
02-29-2004, 02:34 PM

OUCH!

AHAHAHAHAHA

oooohh haha from now on Ill insure its all the time

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

AHAHAHA

No shit! I love it!

nismodrifter
03-01-2004, 01:37 AM

suggestion for you: when typing "ownage" switch the "o" to a "p" for maximum effect: pwnag3 :D
- if you are advanced then switch the "a" to a "4": pwn4g3

your hacker tip of the day :rofl:

ZorroAMG
03-01-2004, 12:11 PM
#4x0r5 4 L1f3!!! LOL

nismodrifter
03-01-2004, 02:15 PM
#4x0r5 4 L1f3!!! LOL

VBAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH:rofl: