PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing summer hockey in a league? I need a team

Hakkola
03-17-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm currently playing in the second division in the NCHL, (Div 3), and looking for a summer team, nobody on my team is playing summer, golfing instead.
My skill level is probably closer to div 5 or 6, but I don't look entirely out of place in higher divs.

max_boost
03-17-2014, 02:45 PM
How about div 12? :D

Hakkola
03-17-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm open to pretty much anything at this point. I could use some practice.
Is that what you're playing?
What is that like?

max_boost
03-17-2014, 04:34 PM
haha would love to have you on the team but you would get chirped for being too good, mentor rule applied where you can't score goals etc. so kinda pointless (literally) lol

88CRX
03-17-2014, 04:57 PM
I want to sub for you guys!

Would be nice to pad the stats for a couple games haha

Tram Common
03-17-2014, 07:24 PM
My Division 2 team might have an opening... it's a pretty competitive team, though. What position are you?

Hakkola
03-17-2014, 11:47 PM
I'm a winger, can't play D for shit.
I'm a good positional player and I seem to put up a decent amount of points, I'm probably the worst skater in div 2 though haha.

Originally posted by max_boost
mentor rule applied where you can't score goals etc. so kinda pointless (literally) lol

Oh, yeah that might not be fun for me.

Hi-Psi
03-30-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm looking for opportunity to sub in for a team when needed, I'm usually around Div 10 or so. If anyone knows a team looking for someone to come fill in here and there, let me know!

We're also looking for more players on a team we are forming through the CalgaryPuck forums. PM me if interested. It's a Div 10 team. We really need a goalie!

Jason

TYMSMNY
03-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I'm a winger, can't play D for shit.
I'm a good positional player and I seem to put up a decent amount of points, I'm probably the worst skater in div 2 though haha.

Oh, yeah that might not be fun for me.

saw you play at the NCHL shinny, definitely wouldn't be fun for you. (I was the goalie lol)

TomcoPDR
03-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY

saw you play at the NCHL shinny, definitely wouldn't be fun for you. (I was the goalie lol)

I still haven't had the chance to play with u in goal. Wonder how hard for me to score on u.

TYMSMNY
03-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I still haven't had the chance to play with u in goal. Wonder how hard for me to score on u.

We'll have to find a shinny that works for the both of us.

Davetronz
03-31-2014, 01:50 AM
Hey Matt, check your email. We had another spot open up.

adamc
03-31-2014, 01:02 PM
dudes, are there any decent shinny nights still happening? My thursday night just ended and I am really trying to keep playing a few times a week for my sanity right now. :nut:

TurboMedic
03-31-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm available to sub on teams, anyone can PM me for contact info. I'm a shift worker so I'm available to play odd hours and last minute and stuff. Will play any position, generally center on my usual teams but I'm not fussy, just love getting out skating. Anywhere from div 5-10 is fine. I have played higher, but I'm definitely more of a support player at that point....