PDA

View Full Version : Brasso Nissan

jampack
03-18-2014, 04:42 PM
My wife and I are looking to possibly get a vehicle. I've heard several times before that the Nissan dealership that has the best customer service here in Calgary is Brasso. I am wondering if there's anyone who knows any good salesman in this dealership? Or if Brasso is still a good dealership at all? I got my Altima from Fishcreek Nissan and unfortunately, had some bad experience with them.

Thank you!

01RedDX
03-18-2014, 04:45 PM

civic_stylez
03-18-2014, 05:09 PM
I used to work there and its still one of the top Nissan dealers in terms of ratings. We sold alot of vehicles at cost and below cost to earn business.

See Chad for new, Gene for used.

nytrydr89
03-18-2014, 05:12 PM
pm'd

JustinMCS
03-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Bought a used car there years ago, can't complain.

They used to not be apart of Amvic and were open on Sunday, did that change? I see they are closed Sundays now.

98type_r
03-18-2014, 06:55 PM
I've had nothing but great experiences from their sales, service, and parts departments.

relyt92
03-18-2014, 09:10 PM
I'll also say that Gene is good, didn't end up buying a car from him but during my search he was pretty good compared to most everyone else I've dealt with. Easy going and no BS when we talked.

gamman
03-18-2014, 10:31 PM
The one in the ne sux. Like licks pouch used cars sales bs routines. 1/10. Feel sorry for the nice sales kids there.

My story.
Go in to see a car advertised. Call on phone, its here blah blah.
Go see it.
"It's on test drive.".
Bait and switch to another ride. 1.5 hrs later, its still on test drive. I took bait car to my wife to see it and get my balls served back to me on a platter. "Where is the x vehicle?" I knew that would happen, but I procrastinated and painted myself into a corner so I had to show her something.

Go back after long test drive....Overhear manager to nice salesperson "just say ...".

I will "just say" that you are a lying scumbag pos and as someone in a sales management role, if you want to stay employed for years to come you shouldn't have to "just say" anything. Tell the GD truth the first time. Oh wait, the car was never at the dealership in the first place was it? Dirtbags.

jampack
03-18-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks everyone! We will call and drop by over the weekend. :)