PDA

View Full Version : SAIT - Need info on different courses.

ndhal417
03-23-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm looking to go to SAIT this fall and am choosing between a few courses. I am considering either architectural technologies, civil engineering technology, engineering design and drafting technology, or Bachelor of science construction project management.

Has anyone taken any if these programs recently? What were the classes like? Was it easy finding a job after?

I need to figure out which one I want do to soon so any info would be appreciated.

ajooo
03-24-2014, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by ndhal417
I'm looking to go to SAIT this fall and am choosing between a few courses. I am considering either architectural technologies, civil engineering technology, engineering design and drafting technology, or Bachelor of science construction project management.

Has anyone taken any if these programs recently? What were the classes like? Was it easy finding a job after?

I need to figure out which one I want do to soon so any info would be appreciated.

i graduated from EDDT in 2012.

the program was great, but as far as i know they went through an overhaul of the curriculum the year after. as long as you do your homework and study you'll be fine (plus i found there were plenty of class time to finish your projects). i was also able to find a job right away as well (applied before graduation, because thats when companies are typically looking)

TL911
03-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Don't waste your time with the CVT Program...just do the degree if your smart enough...worth the full 4 years!